“Nice friendly pub drinks prices reasonable for London”
Review of O'Neill's - CLOSED

O'Neill's
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
London, United Kingdom
“Nice friendly pub drinks prices reasonable for London”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I visited O'Neills last night with my boyfriend and two friends. It was overall a good experience. It was relatively quiet for a Friday evening which left me pleasantly surprised as the worst thing is when a bar is so packed you can't get served let alone sit down! We were served straight away and managed to get a table. The overall atmosphere of this pub is very friendly and welcoming. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food. The drinks prices are very reasonable for London and there is a lot of choice. We stayed for a few hours. It got pretty noisy towards 10pm as a live band were playing as part of the live music festival O'Neills are running at the moment so it was a little difficult to hear each other speak but it was no problem. Other than that a nice pub, I will definitely be going back again.

• Visited August 2013

Newmarket, Canada
“Nice meal, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went to O'Neill's on July 15. We had a generous helping of fish and chips that were quite tasty and at a decent price. Service was friendly and the atmosphere was nice although fairly quiet.

• Visited July 2013
Southampton
“Good location, OK pub”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

If you're going to a gig at the O2, which is what I always am when I go to this pub, where else are you going to have a pre-show drink and bite to eat? It is about 30 yards front the theatre!
There is plenty of seating in the spacious interior but, currently, no hand drawn beers which is a shame. Service is OK and, usually, pretty quick. The menu is quite interesting with standards like fish and chips or steak and ale pie alongside more unusual choices like bison burger or wild boar and chorizo burger. My companion and I had the exotic burgers and were both quite happy with our meals without being delighted. A reasonable pub but I probably wouldn't bother other than for pre or post gig visits.

Visited June 2013
wales/great britain
“Attempted visit.”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Despite many different atempts to call via telephoe (permanently engaged) a message sent on facebook, and also a post to their wall. the staff refused to respond. This lost them our business for the 14th of Feb.

Visited February 2013
Manchester
“Good Value pub fare”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Wanted some quick pub grub and this place fitted the bill. Simple menu, not too much choice and went for the barbecue beef burger with fries. Service was quick and food very tasty.

Visited January 2013