“Excellent”
Review of Arosfa Hotel

Arosfa Hotel
Ranked #80 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 July 2011

A great place to stay in London. I would be more than happy to return to this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 9 July 2011

My room was tiny, but I soon realized that every inch had been used so efficiently that I had everything I needed and then some. The bed was a comfortable width and the shower cubicle extra spacious and there was ample room for all my things. The room gave onto the garden and was really peaceful, it was easy to forget I was in London at all! I had tea and coffee making facilities and apples to welcome me, free internet use in the lounge and free wi-fi if I had needed it.
The service was excellent. I had a full cooked breakfast every day, as well as a choice of cereals, yogurt, sweet buns, juice and fruit. Tessa and Attila looked after my every need, including providing me with plasters for a blister on my foot and a plastic basin to soak my feet in after a hard day pounding the London streets!
The Arosfa gives great value for my money and I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: My room was at the back and it was beautifully quiet. I don't know about the front facing rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the Arosfa Hotel for 12 days. We booked a triple room so we would have some extra space because of the length of our stay. The hotel is very clean and inviting and the service is excellent. The staff couldn't do enough for us. An excellent breakfast, with something for everyone, was available to us each morning. I loved the location of the hotel, and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. It is out of the crowded bustling area of the city, but it is across the street from an excellent assortment of bus routes and very close to the Goodge and Russell Square tube stations, as well as within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, theaters and the British Museum. We had a wonderful stay in London at the Arosfa!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

A stylish and friendly hotel in the heart of London. The service was exceptional with a very kind and personal touch. It was clean and well run and the breakfast was freshly cooked on request. Every effort is made to make the guests feel welcome and comfortable.Although our room was small it was more than adequate for a short stay and good value for money.I would be more than happy to return to this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We stayed for one night and were struck by how friendly the staff were to ourselves and everyone else staying. Also how clean the hotel was, and a great breakfast included to boot! The room was small (you'd expect that for the price) but still comfortable. And a lovely tranquil garden out back to sit in. All in the middle of London. A good place for a couples, families, tourists, and for business trips. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Good location centrally located to west end theatres and British Museum. Walking distance to many locations. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Good value small hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I loved a lot this hotel and I will be back:
good service, good breackfat, good sleep, very nice longue, free internet and very close to British Museum and Covent Garden (10 minutes walk)...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo