“The staff of the hotel goes out of there way to assist you and make your stay the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arosfa Hotel

Arosfa Hotel
Ranked #90 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

Everything is very positive about the hotel, the breakfast, the room and the staff were excellent. The location is close to the British museum. It is a great place to land after a day of traveling and start experiencing London.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

The proprietors were friendly and incredibly gracious. They went out of their way to insure that I was comfortable. I arrived early and for that, I was placed in a quiet room in the back of the hotel, which was appreciated as I'm a light sleeper. I have no dietary restrictions, but I overhead several conversations during breakfast where the proprietors made every effort to accommodate guests and their dietary needs. By the way, the breakfast was amazing!

The hotel is located relatively near a tube stop (Goodge St) as well as pubs, restaurants, cafes and drug stores. They keep the front door locked 24/7 so I never felt unsafe during my stay. They have a few internet connected PC's with printer access which makes printing up boarding passes, etc. very convenient. Wireless access worked fairly well around the hotel.

My room was a single and was small with a silly but functional "closet bathroom". This is typical for London, so nothing bad to report here. I found, for the price, the Arosfa to be an great value compared to other places in London that I've stayed. I wouldn't hesitate to return here for another stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room in the back of the hotel if you're a light sleeper. Gower St. can be noisy.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank PNW6
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

Hotel and staff where great. We loved it. We're a family of 4 and we stayed in one room. Yes it was tight - that's London folks. We are definitely returning to the Arosfa. The price is right, the staff fantastic, breakfast great, the rooms adorable. Paul

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Pattensen b Hannover, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

The single room on the second floor with the window to the backyard I had for two nights was very well kept, clean and felt and smelt "light". Although it was small, it was a room I liked to return to.
The service was very great. Even with my allergies to gluten I was served a luxurios breakfast. The staff was very nice, always giving you attention and eager to help.
The location for the price is fantastic. Two tube stations of two line just a short distance away. Fancy a walk? 15 minutes and you are on the Trafalgar Square.
My first choice for my next stay will be the Arosfa!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
West Sussex, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

This hotel is great value for money. We felt really welcomed when we arrived at the hotel and during our stay. Our room was lovely and clean with a view out onto the garden. Bathroom was compact, but all we needed and clean. Breakfast was also really nice (and included in price) continental and cooked breakfast available. Great location, can walk to Oxford street in under 10mins and close to several tubes - Euston Square and Goodge St closest. Nice and quiet at night. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Ottawa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Arosfa for 3 days at the end of June, and were more than satisfied with our choice to stay there.

To start, the location is great. It’s in a safe, clean, busy neighborhood, but not so busy as to be loud or crowded at night. It’s about a 10 minute walk (or less) to several subway stations, and a very short tube ride to the Westminster/St. James area attractions, and the theatre district. A short walk will take you to the British Museum.

Our room was compact, but certainly not very small or tiny as some of the rooms have been described. It was tastefully decorated, clean, and quiet at night. I’ll admit I did find the bathroom quite small, but it was very modern and clean with a good shower. We never had any trouble getting access to one of the two computers in the common area to use the internet.

What really sets this hotel apart, and made it one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed at was the fantastic, personable service. Tessa greeted us warmly as soon as we arrived, and the great service continued throughout our stay. Tessa and the other staff always took time to assist us with any aspect or our trip – telling us which subway lines were best to take to get to a certain attraction, even letting us borrow an umbrella one day when it rained. The breakfast which is included was amazing – you can start with a continental breakfast, or have a full blown hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, beans, etc.

We felt we received way more than we paid for when selecting this hotel. There is no doubt in my mind that if we return to London again, we’ll stay at the Arosfa!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

This is the place to stay when visiting London. The rooms are awesome. The breakfast is wonderful. The property is immaculate. The best part of the stay is how helpful the staff is. They will do anything you ask and can answer most questions you may have about touring the area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family