Arosfa Hotel
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
1,874 results
All reviewsbritish museumgower streetgoodge street tube stationsingle roomfull english breakfastceiling fansmall hoteltop floorsitting roomno liftfriendly hotelcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentflights of stairssmall roomthree nightswest end
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I've stayed here twice now. It was strongly recommended by a colleague, and I had to thank her after my first time here. Its location is great -- two blocks from the British Museum, not on a major road (so the rooms are quiet). The rooms are small but well-appointed and clean (and how much time are you really going to spend in ine if you're in London?). The en-suite facilities are excellent. The staff is wonderful -- kind, helpful, personable, and accommodating. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had a enjoyable stay for two nights for attending a conference.
Room was in excellent condition and with a sound proof door, there was a little noise from the street but nothing major, and I slept excellently with my earplugs.
Friendly atmosphere and convenient location close to shops and restaurants at Tottenham Court Road (can recommend Le Pain Quotidien nearby), so will definately consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacob_Fischer2014
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The Arosfa hotel is located just a short distance from Kings Cross and has a tube station (Euston Cross, I think) and a bus stop just a short walk away.
I was looked after by Alison and she couldn't have been nicer. While booking I had indicated that I had 2 large bags and so would prefer a ground floor room (since the hotel does not have a lift) and she was kind enough to upgrade me to a Superior Double room.
The room itself was excellent! Not very large, but large enough and very tastefully decorated, with a large flat screen TV and a spotlessly clean bathroom.
Loved the stay and would definitely stay here again on my next trip to London!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Rahulsift98
Reviewed 5 March 2014

A perfect choice for visiting London! Just 20 mins by foot from Leicester Sq or Covent Garden, British Museum just around the corner, easy access to Paddington, Baker Street and the City by tube, etc. Very good breakfast and friendly service. The list could go on, but you probably got the idea :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great location with good restaurants just around the corner and bus-stop across the street. Breakfast is great. Our room had been renovated and looked really nice. The bathroom as well (still very small, but who needs a bigger one?). Great service! We'll surely be back again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family