1,906 results
All reviewsbritish museumgower streetgoodge stsingle roomfull english breakfastceiling faneuston squaresmall hoteltop floorno liftsitting roomfriendly hotelcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentflights of stairssmall roomcovent garden
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I cannot thank you enough for making our stay in your beautiful Hotel a fantastic experience. The room was lovely,clean and the decor stunning.Your warm welcome when we arrived and the lovely card with wine touched us. It made my 50th Birthday celebration a one to remember. I have recommended the Arosfa to all my friends and we will certainly be back to stay with you when we next visit London.Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon.
Regards
Judith

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judith A
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a great hotel, spotlessly clean, welcoming and wonderful breakfast. A delight to visit, in a great location given it is beside UCL - it was really quiet. I would highly recommend and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Fantastic hotel in a perfect location. Our room was very comfortable, clean and cosy. Beautiful breakfast, with almost too many yummy things to choose from! The staff were lovely and so helpful. Fast wifi. Would stay again and highly recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I've stayed here twice now. It was strongly recommended by a colleague, and I had to thank her after my first time here. Its location is great -- two blocks from the British Museum, not on a major road (so the rooms are quiet). The rooms are small but well-appointed and clean (and how much time are you really going to spend in ine if you're in London?). The en-suite facilities are excellent. The staff is wonderful -- kind, helpful, personable, and accommodating. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had a enjoyable stay for two nights for attending a conference.
Room was in excellent condition and with a sound proof door, there was a little noise from the street but nothing major, and I slept excellently with my earplugs.
Friendly atmosphere and convenient location close to shops and restaurants at Tottenham Court Road (can recommend Le Pain Quotidien nearby), so will definately consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business