3,743 results
All reviews british museum coral room dominion theatre oxford street tottenham court covent garden beautiful hotel nespresso machine west end superior room afternoon tea turn down service quiet street excellent location would highly recommend this hotel tube station central location
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our 2nd time here and once again a very pleasant stay. A hot hand towel and a welcoming drink were offered at check in. I had mentioned that it was our anniversary and we were given an upgraded room upon arrival and then 1/2 hour later there was a knock at the door and a lovely chilled bottle of prosecco along with a card arrived! All very nice touches that will ensure we would not hesitate to stay here again. The room was lovely and the hotel is perfectly situated for a night out in the West End. All the staff we came across were charming and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
DanielHealey, Manager at The Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear LisaUKUk,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

We hoped that when planning our guest experience journey, that our memorable touches would be the differentiation in what is a wonderful city, filled with fabulous hotels. I am delighted you felt this was the case too, and it is even more pleasing that you would stay with us again when in London.

With belated congratulations for your anniversary, I hope to be able to meet you on your next visit to The Bloomsbury London.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a three night stay at this great hotel. The staff really make this a lovely place to stay. It is fabulously located for theatre and shopping. The room was lovely especially as we were up graded. Very comfortable and well appointed on the sixth floor. No problem with any noise and I'm a light sleeper. Didn't eat breakfast but the pre theatre meal was lovely.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear jenniwren10

We hope you had a safe return trip home.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you! Such helpful comments galvanizes our efforts, we are very proud of our hotel, its location and moreover the guests that we have the benefit of hosting and making feel at home.

Perhaps you will have the opportunity to join us for breakfast on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stayed at the bloomsbury this month on a shopping trip! The hotel is well maintained, clean and very well organised. The check in was great, hot towel and a drink on arrival is such a nice touch. Our room was beautiful and immaculate, breakfast excellent although the coffee taste could be better. Nice buffet! Dinner is lovely, beautiful ambience and the phillipino barman was fun, we had to wait in the bar to get a table but we probably should have booked! Thanks!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike G

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you had a successful shopping expedition in our wonderful capital city.

I will certainly share your kind words with our restaurant and bar team - they will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and if I be of any assistance with future restaurant reservations, please do let me know by email; daniel_healey@doylecollection.com .

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed at the Bloomsbury Hotel two weeks in a row for business. A very warm reception by Ben on the desk, hot towel offered and lovely festive cinnamon drink too which were lovely touches. The room was tastefully decorated and bed very comfy for a great night's rest. Breakfast has a great continental selection. I enjoyed the fruit salad, as nice choice of fruit including few types of melon, pineapple and papaya, yum! Coffee/Tea, toast and fresh juice is brought to you by order which is good service. Also dined in the hotels restaurant. I opted for two 'small plates' of squid and seafood noodles which were very tasty however they were bigger than expected so I probably could have been satisfied with one, however I'm sure those with larger appetites would have been more than happy. Really love this hotel, keep it up!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Raksha B,

I am grateful to you for your review, not only does this give us the opportunity to thank Ben, but it is also a great source of encouragement.

It is very pleasing to hear that both breakfast and dinner were enjoyable to you, we believe in sourcing the freshest ingredients available and cooking them well, keeping produce as king.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, for business or pleasure, the team are working away on the next edition of our welcome drink!

Daniel

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My wife and I decided to return to the bloomsbury as we were on a shopping trip. As usual the reception staff were excellent, couldn't do enough for you. I requested low floor which we were given. The restaurant food was very good with very good service! The room was very clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok but the service was not!! We felt we were being rushed to finish our breakfast on the first morning of our stay as the manager on duty constantly was looking at his watch and looking towards our table. On the second morning we asked for toast to be better toasted and it was as if we were asking them to cut their arm off for us. Not too good considering the price we paid for our two night stay. Overall this hotel is beautiful and would return but without paying to have breakfast

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sjm250985,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us once again, it means a so much to see our guests return.

I am delighted that our reception team were so welcoming and gracious towards you, we have a wonderful team of people who are all here to go above and beyond. I personally will investigate your comments in regards to breakfast, a meal in the day we value greatly, it is of notable importance to us to execute this well. I appreciate your thoughtful comments.

We look forward to your next visit to The Bloomsbury London.