The Bloomsbury
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
3,522 results
All reviewsbritish museumdominion theatreoxford streettottenham courtcovent gardenbeautiful hotelwest endnespresso machinesuperior roomafternoon teaturn down servicequiet streetexcellent locationwould highly recommend this hoteltube stationcentral locationfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed here for 1night with my husband, as we were going to a concert at 02. The greeting from staff was second to none, the hotel is spotless and room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was another hit, being cooked to order and to your liking. Would love to stay again however slightly out of my budget, however saying that from hotels I have stayed at in London this outstrips others. Staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2014
DanielHealey, Manager at The Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and experience in London. It is pleasing to know that our team and importantly our breakfast were a hit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here again almost a year since last time and not disappointed. Very clean, comfortable room. Hotel in very central position. Staff great and breakfast excellent. Love how it's freshly cooked to order. Will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LgrUk

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind review and for choosing to return to The Bloomsbury. I am delighted once again that you enjoyed your stay with us. Breakfast is a serious business and it is very warming to know you appreciated this so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in December 2013, just wanted to get away for a short break to the capital.. We did some research and thought we had found the ideal hotel... How wrong we were,
It wasn't cheap either... The room was dirty, and cramped, we ended up in a basement room, the breakfast wasn't upto much either, poor quality products... I think this was advertised as a four star hotel... I don't know how they get away with it!!! Thank god it was only three nights.. Wouldn't stay there again..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank larnick25

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am concerned that you have had a poor experience in all aspects of your stay with us, equally so, I am disappointed that I didn’t have the opportunity to discuss this with you during your stay. On behalf of the team at The Bloomsbury we apologise for the impression we have made, this is very much unlike our hotel.

We are committed to listening to our guests and in the spirit of improving all aspects of our guest experience I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you, may I ask you contact me directly at daniel_healey@doylecollection.com

Many thanks and renewed apologies

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I came to the Bloomsbury for my birthday weekend, having travelled from Sheffield, I wanted this to be a amazing weekend. Not only was the hotel beautiful and the service fantastic, I felt so very special to check into my room and find a beautiful birthday cake and card waiting for me. So personal and yet so simple. I will be returning without any doubt and thank you for making my weekend a fantastic one.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience. I would like to wish you a belated happy birthday – I am delighted that we could make you a cake for your celebration.

If there is anything we an do in advance of your next stay, please do contact me at daniel_healey@doylecollection.com

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very clean comfortable room with all modern conveniences. Great location, friendly competent staff give the hotel a very personal touch. Excellent breakfast, enjoyed drinks in the bar, overall good atmosphere, would definitely recommend it and will return on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience. It is a pleasure to know that we made your stay with us so enjoyable and an experience that you felt was unique and personal.