“Very Nice hotel...”

Ranked #361 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Very Nice hotel...”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

PRETTY and lovely hotel in the hart of london...
if you have breakfast ! dont forget to order hot food....becouse the buffet contain only cold food..... but also you can order a full english breakfast ! ...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank EduardoS3
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor!

I am thrilled you rated us with four stars regarding your recent experience with us.

I would like to inform you that we offer both a Continental Buffet breakfadt which includes a wide selection of delicious products and an A la Carte Menu is guests prefer to have a hot dish.
Our breakfast staff is more than willing to help you make your selection according to our guests preferences.

On behalf of the team and myself, I am looking forward to greeting you soon!

christina.hernandez@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Hotel was of the standard one would expect. The thing I really liked was how quiet my room was.

staff were very friendly, food was as I would expect. location was excellent. Didn't try the pool or spa.

Room Tip: I was in room 524', very quiet indeed
Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating The Trafalgar with the highest score!

I am delighetd to have read that you enjoyed your stay very much and pointed out that you were able to enjoy a quiet night in one of our comfortable guestrooms.

Although we are situated right on Trafalgar Square, all our guestroom have double glazed windows which guarantee a night's rest.

Unfortunately, I would like to inform you that, as we are a small boutique Hotel, we do not have a pool or spa. We do have a gym located on the ground floor and, hopefully, you will be able to make use of it on your next visit!

I am looking forward to greeting you soon!

Kuwait
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The service of this hotel is so good, and well located. The staff is so friendly and do their best to help. I requested their help in a different occasion and never been disappointed. I will certainly stay their again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Dandon444
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to have read your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay at The Trafalgar Hotel!

Thank you for mentioning our great location and, most of all, the friendly staff! We strive to provide only the best customer service and I am delighted to learn you had a fabulous experience with us.

On behalf of the team and myself, we are looking forward to greeting you soon again!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 December 2013

great location to Trafalgar; speedy arrival and great rooms. I was in town for a business trip and needed the room for telecons in the morning. Internet was great and room was quiet to conduct business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for rating The Trafalgar with the highest score!

I am delighted you left having a memorable experience and hopefully, we will be able to extend a warm welcome to you, once again!

Billericay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Stayed here for the second time after London theatre trip. This time it was to celebrate my husbands birthday a couple of days later. As we had joined their loyalty scheme from our first stay we were delighted to find our room had an amazing view of Trafalgar Square and the Christmas tree and a tray of lovely choice goodies with "Happy Birthday" message. So thoughtful. The staff are friendly and welcoming. The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and has an excellent bar area that does fantastic cocktails.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and for rating The Trafalgar with five stars!

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us as that is what we strive to provide our guests with!

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We have just returnes after a weekend spent in London . The Trafalgar Hotel was a perfect choice - to start with, it is having a great location just off Trafalgar Squarewith many attractions so easily accessible on foot, bus and tube . The hotel is comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpfull . Our room was spacious and tidy; it would have been nice to have a view on the Trafalgar Square , but since we booked at the very last minute , probably this was difficult .
Breakfast was perfect , with plenty of choice and served in a very pleasant seating .
Nice atmosphere both in the bar and in the reception area .
Probbaly what i liked most about this hotel is that it was an unexpected find . After a not so good experience with the hotel that we actually booked for to discover The Trafalgar was a real nice surprise: simply because this hotel has the charm and coziness that maybe you would not expect from a big global chain .

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Greetings to Romania!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you pointed out one of our best assets: our great location and also our comfortable guestrooms!

As The Trafalgar is a small boutique Hotel, we aim to offer a more personalised service than other Hotels. Thank you for mentioning the kind staff and be assured that I will pass your lovely comments to them!

I look forward to having the opportunity to greet you in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me should I be of any further assistance.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The professionalism of the staff is so good. The room etc are standard Hilton fare, not as comfortable as others, the location is excellent, and you can get discounted parking at the local car park just off Trafalgar Square.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for mentioning the staff at The Trafalgar!

We strive to focus on all our guests needs throughout their stay in order to make their stay with us a memorable one and I am delighted we were able to achieve that feeling.

I am sorry to hear that you did not particularly enjoy the Guestrooms and would like you to contact me, so I may handle your booking personally in order to allocate one of our best guestrooms on your next stay with us.

I look forward to greeting you soon!