We love staying at Trafalgar, because:
1. Location - obviously, Trafalgar Square, but also a quick walk to Leicester Square, tube stations handily nearby, bookshops and cafes nearby, and really just about all of greater London at your doorstep.
2. Modern, clean, comfortable - the bed, the shower, those things that matter at the end of a long day, are excellent.
3. Breakfast - that lovely breakfast each morning, down in the breakfast room, comfortable, serene, delicious.
4. Roof Top Bar - just great, afternoon or evening, and wonderful views too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trafalgar is located on the world-famous Trafalgar Square, many of London's star attractions within walking distance, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and Theatreland. Modern and boutique, the hotel facilities include Vista Rooftop Bar, Rockwell Bar & Restaurant renowned for serving innovative cocktails with international cuisine. Vista Bar offers breathtaking views of the ever changing London skyline. There are 129 rooms, many with superb views of the square, all featuring DVD players, high-speed internet and aromatherapy toiletries. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to Vista rooftop bar (weather permitting). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Trafalgar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafalgar Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Trafalgar