US$253
Marylebone Hotel
US$340
US$177
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$170
US$230
US$223
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$228
US$191
US$369
US$177
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$115
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Langham, London(London)
US$667
US$500
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop bargreat locationking roomcomplimentary minibarmolton brown toiletriesgold memberbeautiful propertynespresso machinenational gallerymini barrooms are spaciousoutstanding hotellarge showerperfect staylondon skylinebuckingham palacecentral location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We chose this Hotel because of The Rooftop. They didn’t allow us to go up there. You have to have a reservation and The Hotel guest didn’t have priority. We tried to talk to The reseption twice. Both time they startet talking with someother guest - that didn’t stay at The Hotel- and forgot about us. We ended up leaving The Hotel without seeing The rooftop. My son was very disaoppointed. We didn’t feel welcome at this Hotel at all. Only good thing: location. But the price is to high, when we didn’t have access to the hole Hotel and det service was so bad.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traveller99404
TheTrafalgarStJames, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Traveller99404,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a valuable feedback regarding your stay with us.

I was horrified to read about your unsatisfactory experience and I really much apologise if we didn't make you feel cared for, valued and respected during your stay. At The Trafalgar St James, we take great pride of creating excellent experiences for all our guests and it's clear that your experience was not indicative of our usual high standards.
Rest assured I have forwarded your feedback to the Executive Management of the hotel so that they can investigate and follow up with the involved heads of departments. Those issues will be given our utmost priority and we will be working hard to understand where the communication breakdown came from. Thank you ever so much for bringing them to my attention, as it is only through immediate and constructive feedback we can improve our services and provide you with even more excellent experiences.

I hope that you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience and that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back once again; I will be delighted to personally look after your stay in case of your return so please do not hesitate to email me directly at dafne.salaroli@trafalgarstjames.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's sometimes challenging to be in a new city and know where to stay especially in relation to the major sights. However, I have the perfect location to stay when in London - The Trafalgar St.James. It is located on the corner overlooking Trafalgar Square, within walking distance of Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus! Not to mention the fact that the hotel is directly across the street from the National Gallery of Art and the Portrait Gallery (my personal favorite). The hotel itself has had a major renovation within the last couple of years and is contemporary, chic, and hip. The rooms and amenities are fabulous and you actually can feel like a star (or at least part of the super star's entourage)! The staff are amazing, especially the Concierge service and everyone is friendly, helpful, efficient, and professional. Everyone makes you feel welcome and special. I absolutely recommend The Trafalgar St. James to anyone visiting London

Room Tip: The rooms on the lower floor have bigger windows. If you want a fabulous view request a room facing the square!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melanie M

Dear Melanie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Trafalgar St. James.

I was thrilled to read your positive comments and on behalf of the whole team I really wanted to thank you; the Concierge team was super happy to be mentioned.
We are indeed really lucky to be located in such location; did you know that, being Trafalgar Square marked as London's city centre, The Trafalgar St James is the most centrally located hotel in London?

The refurbishment was great and we are all really proud of our new 5* Luxury Lifestyle property; I really hope that I will have the pleasure to personally welcome you in next time you will be visiting us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in Curio last weekend with my friend to celebrate our birthday!
Dafne from Front Desk was looking after us and thanks to her our stay was even more enjoyable than we thought it can be! She went an extra mile and prepared a nice surprise for us in the room! It was very nice touch! Thank you!
Ps. Breakfast vas very nice as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank justynaLC

Dear JustynaLC,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am really happy to see that you both enjoyed your birthdays, you really deserved it girls!!!!

I will be looking forward to welcome you in soon; please do not hesitate to drop me an email at Dafne.Salaroli@trafalgarstjames.com in case of your return as I will be delighted to look after your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is at a prime location and very centrally located. The staff was very attentive. One of the few hotels where we were able to find rooms with 2 queen beds. Room was very comfortable. We would definitely come back again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
2  Thank pujay2015
TheTrafalgarStJames, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear pujay2015

I was thrilled to read your positive comments about our hotel, I will ensure your comments are passed on to the whole team here at The Trafalgar St James!

We will be delighted to welcome you back; please do not hesitate to contact me directly at suzaan.evans@trafalgarstjames.com as I will be happy to be your point of contact here at the property.

Kind Regards
Suzaan Evans

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Bang opposite Trafalgar Square. Nice hotel. Good staff. Best part is that you are near SoHo and Many happening places. The bar down is always happening and busy every evening. Only drawback is that their is nothing in the Gym. Rooms are tight but hey it’s London.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo