“Never order online”

Ranked #540 of 751 Shopping in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Never order online”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I ordered two tshirts which took 8 days to arrive, when they did arrive only one was there yet I was charged for two. No help on the phones. Far too expensive anyway - NOT WORTH THE HASSLE AT ALL

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Kerry D

Towcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't deal with this company unless you are prepared for a long expensive fight if your goods do not arrive.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I wish I had read the other reviews before ordering online from Urban Outfitters .
I have not received my item , but they do not seem concerned in Customer Service . Long delays in answering my emails and when I try to phone them , the lines are so busy that I was being put through to America , all at my expense .
Disgusting , appalling company . I am still waiting for my refund .

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lynn398
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awful Customer Service”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was charged for an order that was never even dispatched, then it took 43 days to get a refund and I was given no information on why this was happening. All of the responses to my emails just asked me to be patient and then they didn't even tell me when the problem was resolved. I will never buy from them again, I'm shocked that I even got my money back at all. The contact number was very hard to find (0845 330 1288) and they even asked me how I found it and admitted it wasn't on the website.

Visited April 2014
24 Thank Alison C
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Appalling customer service”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I ordered this dress almost 2 weeks ago and my dress did not arrive!
No one can tell me where my dress (which I have prepaid for) is, or when I will get it! Annoying because I really want it!!
When ordering an item from a seemingly trusted website like Urban Outfitters on the run up to Christmas there is no gaurantee you will ACTUALLY GET IT!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Aisling F
Bali, Indonesia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worth seeing”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I enjoy the vintage part and that they sell fun articles such as books, cameras and other random stuff. Although it is really expensive for such bad quality. The store it self is quite nice, however the staff is a bit cold and not very helpful.

Visited November 2011