Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Poor product quality, complicated return polices for outside of UK and non existent customer support.

TLDR: Poor product quality, complicated return polices for outside of UK and non existent customer... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Irina T
Milan, Italy
Pickpockets!

Got my phone stolen here, apparently they get a lot of pickpockets. be careful! the staff were very... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2024
Izzy P

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2019

Beware: Urban Outfitters will not honor credit or replacement for items they incorrectly ship. In the case of my 13-year-old daughter, she checked the front door every day for a month waiting for the record player she worked hard (hours of babysitting) to earn. When she finally called them they would do *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* to help her out. Unbelievably bad customer service -- took weeks to answer and made zero effort to make the situation better.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 4 April 2019

Ordered by mistake from US website instead of Canadian website and they basically said too bad when I asked to return the items. They couldn't care less about their customers. Will never order from them again but I don't think they even care.

1  Thank torontobluejays16
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

I have had an awful experience dealing with the customer service team.

I placed an order with my current address and when I got the confirmation it said it was shipping to an old address that I had previously deleted.
So I emailed immediately as it is listed as not being shipped to get the team to change it...sounds simple right?
They have told me they can’t and I have to wait till it has been ordered, delivered, rejected delivery and refunded all taking possibly up to over 2 weeks! If it goes missing apparently I still have to pay!

So then I ask if they can cancel the order...sounds even more simple right?! Wrong ...apparently they can’t do that either! Utterly shocked by the uselessness of their service and the unhelpfulness of their team :(

2  Thank Francesca H
Reviewed 28 January 2019

I ordered chairs for my apartment from Urban Outfitters online. When I got them they didn't work so I reached out to customer service and they said to package them back up and they would be picked up. There is no option to return in stores. I did exactly as was asked, used the label provided and got the tracking info. The chairs were picked up. A month later I still not have received a refund, the chairs are "lost" and their "shipping department is investigating" before i can get my money back. These chairs were not inexpensive and it is extremely frustrating not to get my refund back because of their shipping errors. I have contacted customer service four times already and they tell me every time that the shipping department will be in touch with me in 24-48 hours. I WILL NEVER ORDER FURNITURE FROM THEM AGAIN!

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank Megan O
Reviewed 8 January 2019

Dreadful service! I ordered a radio (£100) from UO on Dec 13th for Xmas. I got nothing. I have complained on twitter and have been told twice that they had no stock and had to reorder my radio. This i understand. Very very annoying and they should have told me before Xmas....but OK! BUT I still don't have it and guess what? They really don't care. Not interested, not thought of keeping me happy with a voucher or anything. Just ... "oh yeah it's coming in Feb we think... cancel it if you want!!! Never again!!!

Date of experience: December 2018