Hilton London Paddington
US$547
US$491
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Pool
US$256
US$233
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
4,206 results
All reviewstrain stationgwr towerthe executive loungesteam bartower roompraed streetdirect accessconvenient locationhotel lobbyexcellent locationhyde parkmini bartube linesby london standardsan upgradepaddingtonconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I've stayed in this hotel every year for the last 4 on a group trip that always uses it.

I've had a very noisy room 3 out of 4 years, with loud street noise disturbing us. The other year the room was fairly noisy as well, it wasn't street facing but there was noise from the station. At the prices charged I really would expect proper sound proofing.

On the plus side it is convenient (being located in the station) and the rooms have always been reasonably comfortable and well appointed.

Room Tip: Avoid street facing rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejd1979
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Ed_Donovan.
I was sorry to read that you had experienced a problem with noise during your stay and I apologise for that. I hope that your annual trip to London will still continue and would ask that you send us a quick note when next staying, so that we may review your room allocation. We rarely receive comments about noise; but we are very happy to look at different room allocations for those who are impacted by the city noise. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I just spent four days at this hotel. It has all of the normal things you would expect from a Hilton. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and the meals are well prepared. The staff make this hotel special. I had broken the shower head and mentioned it to the cleaning staff. While I was out they fixed it. That may not sound like much but since I stay in a lot of hotels very few handle complaints as quickly and professionally as this Hilton. I highly recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear MollyJJM
The team and I were very happy to read that you had enjoyed your stay at the Hilton London Paddington and that our service levels exceeded your expactations. This is very important to us as the team train hard to be able to provide a great guest experience and it would appear that we were able to acheive this during your stay. We look forward to having you visit us once again when your travels next bring you to London. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Stayed here 3 days for a conference that was also being held in the hotel. Location is perfect right next to the station and very accessible from Heathrow. Bedroom was lovely and very quiet - the filter coffee machine was an especially nice touch! Fantastic staff particularly the concierge, and this is a hotel which is very efficient and geared up for big conference events. Excellent breakfast also. Only slight negatives - there is free wifi now but it is fairly slow and there are different connections depending where you are in the hotel so we found we were getting disconnected alot and having to go to get new access codes depending where we were sitting. Also room service food is not 24 hours which is unusual in a 5* hotel, especially in Central London. The hotel can also be very busy in communal areas due to the amount of events being held there but this isnt something I found a problem. Overall very well recommended!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear RosieB1979
Thank you for your positive review about your stay at the Hilton London Paddington. The team and I were very happy to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted that you experienced difficulties with our WiFi during your stay. We currently have the BT engineers in the Hotel and they are more then doubling the capacity of the ssytem to ensure that we do not have a repeat of this problem going forward. With reference to the 24-hour Room Service; we do actually have 24 hour coverage, so I am concerned that you were told differently. My apologies for this. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel when you are next coming to London. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

A first-class hotel with convenient access to all London sights and the Heathrow Express link to the airport. Comfortable beds and spacious (for London) rooms and all amenities. Excellent staff: the receptionist was particularly welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear FlorenceNewt
From reading your report, it would appear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in London. Best wishes Mark.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Great Hotel to stay at. Brilliant location.
Great staff, very helpful and accommdating.
Fabulous doorman "Charles"...no request too much trouble for him....friendly,helpful, professional member of staff.
All staff very courteous and professional.
Hotel itself busy but very relaxing.
Nice bar/lounge and cocktail bar.
Great breakfast and good menu.
Well recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia-ksa

Dear Julia-ksa
Thank you for your review. I was happy to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were able to help you with your requests. Charles on the door is indeed a great character and always one to put a smile on people's faces. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best wishes Mark.