“Stay at Hilton Paddington Hotel”

Hilton London Paddington
Ranked #404 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Stay at Hilton Paddington Hotel”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Its very convenient to get there. Rooms were nice and clean. Services were good and would always prefer to stay at Hilton as it becames very convenient to travel over there. Whenever I come to London for my business trips i prefer staying in Hilton.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear NavinAgarwalMOT. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We were very happy to read that we are your preferred hotel and that you stay with us when you come to London. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Mark.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (589)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I said at the hotel on 1st nov for one night as I didn't want to leave! Wd arrived at 11:45 and it was very kind of reception to check us in then! Room was very nice number 520 spacious room clean bathroom comfortable bed and very clean! All hotel staff were polite and helpful. It is adjoined to paddington station so easy to get to if arriving in to paddington! Directly opposite the hotel is the tube station and just up the road a little is the bus stops.. Wd didn't have breakfast at the hotel we went to raffles a little cafe just down from the hotel so I cannot commented on what the breakfast was like. Overall I would 100% stay again due to being a lovely hotel in a very good location!

Stayed November 2013
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear lisa n. The team and I were delighted to read that you have had a wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next come to London. Best wishes, Mark.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2013

good location of the hotel. Easy access from the train station on the back entrance of the hotel. Very small lounge, very close to the lobby so a lot of people walking around non stop. Not a relaxing place. Food in the lounge was very good as well as the service. Breakfast selection was good. Room very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Dear Jarorado. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Hilton London Paddington. It would appear that you enjoyed your stay with us apart from the hotel being busy. As a very popular Hotel, we do indeed have a constant buzz in the hotel, but the Lounge is normally a nice oasis in which to escape. I am sorry that it did not work on this occasion, but hope that you will still come back and stay with us when next in London. Kind regards Mark
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night prior to heading home to Australia. Exactly what we wanted location was amazing for the station. Wonderful checkin with a lovely girl who upgraded us to a king room (very spacious for London standards) when my husband mentioned we were in the last day of our honeymoon we had no idea that we would receive a beautiful bottle of wine and chocolates to the room lovely touch. The only negative was on check out on looking at our itemized bill I saw two charges for the steam room liquor which I had no idea what was for. The girl at the front desk explained it was for alcohol in their steam room bar (which we had not even known existed let alone had 10 pound worth of drink in). I explained to her that we hadn't been their and did not order any alcohol and had gone out of the hotel to dinner for our last night. She treated us as though we were lying and kept questioning us and said the charge was correct. I ended up having to be quite stern with her she green called someone and explained and then modified the bill rejecting the 10 pound charge and throwing it towards me on for desk. Not acceptable and so upsetting as all other staff we met were wonderful

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Spongeeone
Dear Spongeeone. Thank you for taking the time to provide me with the feedback of your stay. I am very sorry that your stay was tainted by the checkout experience. I have spoken to my Front Office team to address this matter and we have now introduced a new procedure. Apart from this one incident I was very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will return on your next trip to the UK. Kind regards Mark.
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We spent one night in the Hilton London Paddington, and it ticked all the boxes -- it was convenient, clean, and well-equipped. Clearly, the hotel caters for people looking for either: (a) a very central location and/or (b) a short walk to Paddington station. It works great on both counts.

PROS:
- Location is perfect. You're in a nice part of London, and pretty close to Edgware Road, if you're staying in the city for a while. If you're only looking to be close to Paddington Station (for Heathrow Express, or British rail), I don't know how you could do better than the Hilton. You walk out the door, around the corner, and then you're at the station.
- Breakfast was very nice, with a great selection of different items, and a nice omelette station.
- The room was very comfortable, clean and well-equipped with all the various things you would expect in a Hilton room.
- Wifi signal in our room was strong.
- Friendly and extremely helpful staff who went out of their way to help. I forgot my glasses in the room, and only realised at the airport. Luckily I was staying at another Hilton in London a few days later. A member of hotel staff personally took them to the other Hilton a couple days before I was due to arrive, and dropped them off. I was amazed by how helpful the staff were.

CONS:
- As long as you're willing to pay for a Hilton, none.

Overall, this is a great hotel, with great staff. I totally recommend it, if you're either looking for a good central location or a c

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear bigintangibles. Thank you for taking the time to write an extensive review of your experience with us at the Hilton London Paddington. The team and I were delighted to read that we were able to meet or exceed your needs and we hope that when you are next travelling to London, that you will once again stay with us. Kind regards Mark.
Lebanon, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 November 2013

If you want a hotel that provides the ideal location for Paddington train station, efficient service, decent breakfast and well laid-out/equipped rooms, look no further.
This hotel does exactly what is required. It is not a romantic, dream destination but a professional hotel that provides all the key elements and does them very well..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear foliumnondefluet. Thank you for your kind words. The team and I were delighted to read that you had enjoyed our service and found the Hotel to be 'ideal in many ways'. We look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards Mark.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Lived up to expectations. A very handy location as we arrived by train into Paddington and the hotel made a perfect base for our stay in London. Great room, comfy bed, friendly staff, good breakfast, could not be happier.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear David W. Thank you for your wonderful review. The team and I were delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the team to be professional and friendly. We all look forward to being able to welcome you back again when your travels next bring you to London. Kind regards Mark.