“Great hotel”

Ranked #165 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Paris, France
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend and really enjoyed our stay, staff very friendly and looked after
us, great tech. Good location too in a quiet area but not far from Chelsea, Buckingham palace etc. Would definitely recommend!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hi Sylvfroi,

I am thrilled to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay with us. It really is fantastic to hear that you appreciated the staff here at Eccleston Square Hotel. Guests are at the heart of everything we do so it is so wonderful to hear positive feedback when guests have a good experience with our staff. It sounds like you really managed to make the most out of fantastic location being within walking distance of so many exciting London attractions.

kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Westchester, New York
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Rooms are small and bathroom is tiny. No chair or table in room. Good hotel if you are interested in "tech boutique hotels"
Too close to Victoria coach station so area is littered and dingy. Many toruists

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Hello Omann59,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a comment here! To address your comment about room size, we have a variety of different room sizes here in the hotel ranging up to 22 metres squared. We do also have rooms with desks and chairs for guests who require this.

I do hope that you try and stay with us again in the future. Perhaps you could give our reception staff a call to make sure that you are paired with a room that fulfils your expectations. Additionally, our staff is also very knowledgeable about the beautiful surrounding areas. Please feel free to ask them for any further details in terms of shopping, restaurants or simply where to have ‘a good wander around’.

I hope that I can welcome you back sometime in the future.

Redhill
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed at hotel well in impressed staff can't do enough for you room was 5 star wouldnt hesitate to stay girlfriends birthday she thort it was amazing
Looks great on website and better when you get there

Dear Gary N,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! I am so pleased that you chose to spend your girlfriends birthday with us! It is so kind of you to mention our hard working staff. They work hard everyday to ensure that guests have a fantastic experience.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back sometime soon.

Calgary
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel very centrally located near Victoria Station. Rooms were somewhat small (particularly the bathroom) but a balcony feature overlooking Eccleston Square was excellent. Staff were very accommodating and a credit to the organization.

Dear Marina Rene E,

What a fantastic review you left for us, thank you! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially for mentioning our staff. Our staff does regularly read trip advisor reviews so I am positive that they will be thrilled to read your kind words

I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Plymouth
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

What an amazing and beautiful hotel. It was just simply perfection. All of the staff were friendly and attentive as well as breakfast being possibly the best I have ever had in a hotel. The whole hotel smelt and was presented perfectly and I have recommended it to everyone. It is in a perfect location and it makes London a more enjoyable place to visit. One of the if not the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Hi Gemma_humphrey,

Thank you for your flattering review. I am so happy that you had a great stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your raving review about breakfast to our chefs, I am sure it will make them very happy.

I am so pleased to read your positive comments about our staff as we do put our clients at the heart of everything we do. Did you know that our directors actually made the fragrance themselves? You can purchase a bottle to take home for a small fee

I do hope that I get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
kristina@ecclestonsquaehotel.com
Essen
Reviewed 10 June 2014

we really appreciatetd this very stylish boutique hotel right in the middle of one of Londons most exclusive quarters. Ideal for couples which like to have some more silent and relaxed moments in this powerful city

Hello Stefan S,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our special location! Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, it is always such a pleasure for me to read reviews like yours.

I do hope that you come back and visit us soon!

Geneve
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice room, perhaps a bit small in size, but for one person it was perfect. full of amenities, a balcony. Perfect service. Staff very professional and kind. Perfect location. All this at an amazing price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Hi Giovanni I,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Eccleston Square Hotel. I will make sure that all our staff will read this review and I am sure they will be so pleased! I am happy to hear that you were content with all the complimentary amenities such as Nespresso machines in all the rooms.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us soon, why not make the most of our weekend getaway package,which offers 15% off our regular rate including breakfast!

kristina@ecclesstonsquarehotel.com