“nice small hotel at Victoria station”

Eccleston Square Hotel
Ranked #154 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Hamburg, Germany
“nice small hotel at Victoria station”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Really nice place - unfortunately no sheets without feathers - not suited for allergic people. Friendly people, breakfast buffet was a little limited, but overall a really nice little hotel - they definitely made the best of the small rooms.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank hamburgtraveller2014
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Hamburgtraveller2014,

Allergies are something that Eccleston Square Hotel take extremely serious in order to make sure all of our guests are comfortable and have a good nights sleep. All of our bedding is Allerguard, which is allergen proof. Allerguard is recommended by doctors all over the world.

I am sorry to hear that you believed our breakfast buffet to be limited. As we do continuously strive to improve our product I would be happy to hear your recommendations on how to improve our buffet. As we do serve fruit salads, yoghurts, cold cuts, cheese along with home baked bread and pastries we usually have very positive feedback from guests. Please do send any recommendations directly to me at Kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay on a whole with us and that our staff made you feel welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I do hope to welcome you back sometime soon
kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Pennington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay, room is smallish but just fantastically ergonomic so feels much bigger. Well designed bathroom and good facilities. Local to Victoria - so not the fanciest part of town but convienient for most things and certainly a nice area with no worries about walking out

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello Craigwright W,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated our bespoke décor! Our directors were extremely hands on in terms of renovating the whole hotel including the interior design! They took their inspiration from the super yacht to create a beautiful space with the most luxury items in it as possible. You are quite correct we are located in Victoria, which means beautiful Belgravia is only a 5 minute walk from the hotel.

I do hope that I can welcome you back to the hotel soon again!

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend and really enjoyed our stay, staff very friendly and looked after
us, great tech. Good location too in a quiet area but not far from Chelsea, Buckingham palace etc. Would definitely recommend!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Sylvfroi,

I am thrilled to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay with us. It really is fantastic to hear that you appreciated the staff here at Eccleston Square Hotel. Guests are at the heart of everything we do so it is so wonderful to hear positive feedback when guests have a good experience with our staff. It sounds like you really managed to make the most out of fantastic location being within walking distance of so many exciting London attractions.

Westchester, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Rooms are small and bathroom is tiny. No chair or table in room. Good hotel if you are interested in "tech boutique hotels"
Too close to Victoria coach station so area is littered and dingy. Many toruists

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Hello Omann59,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a comment here! To address your comment about room size, we have a variety of different room sizes here in the hotel ranging up to 22 metres squared. We do also have rooms with desks and chairs for guests who require this.

I do hope that you try and stay with us again in the future. Perhaps you could give our reception staff a call to make sure that you are paired with a room that fulfils your expectations. Additionally, our staff is also very knowledgeable about the beautiful surrounding areas. Please feel free to ask them for any further details in terms of shopping, restaurants or simply where to have ‘a good wander around’.

I hope that I can welcome you back sometime in the future.

Redhill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed at hotel well in impressed staff can't do enough for you room was 5 star wouldnt hesitate to stay girlfriends birthday she thort it was amazing
Looks great on website and better when you get there

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary N,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! I am so pleased that you chose to spend your girlfriends birthday with us! It is so kind of you to mention our hard working staff. They work hard everyday to ensure that guests have a fantastic experience.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back sometime soon.

Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel very centrally located near Victoria Station. Rooms were somewhat small (particularly the bathroom) but a balcony feature overlooking Eccleston Square was excellent. Staff were very accommodating and a credit to the organization.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Marina Rene E,

What a fantastic review you left for us, thank you! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially for mentioning our staff. Our staff does regularly read trip advisor reviews so I am positive that they will be thrilled to read your kind words

I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Plymouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

What an amazing and beautiful hotel. It was just simply perfection. All of the staff were friendly and attentive as well as breakfast being possibly the best I have ever had in a hotel. The whole hotel smelt and was presented perfectly and I have recommended it to everyone. It is in a perfect location and it makes London a more enjoyable place to visit. One of the if not the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Hi Gemma_humphrey,

Thank you for your flattering review. I am so happy that you had a great stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your raving review about breakfast to our chefs, I am sure it will make them very happy.

I am so pleased to read your positive comments about our staff as we do put our clients at the heart of everything we do. Did you know that our directors actually made the fragrance themselves? You can purchase a bottle to take home for a small fee

I do hope that I get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
kristina@ecclestonsquaehotel.com