“London Stay fantastic!”

Ranked #171 of 1,064 Hotels in London
Mackay
“London Stay fantastic!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We commenced our stay for 4 days and were instantly impressed with the overall quality of the hotel. It is in a great location with easy walks (less than 5mins) to tube. Room technology is refreshing and classy. With 3D plasma in room; light switches, iPad for our disposal and free wi-fi - this made it easy to research our daily plans, transport options etc. Service was exceptional from Reception to bar staff. Could not fault this hotel and a pleasure to stay at.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Geoffrey O,

What can I say?! I am so pleased to read such a wonderful review.
Thank you for your kind feedback about our staff. They will be thrilled to read what you have written about them!

Well done for making the most of our in room concierge through the use of The Eccleston Square Hotel app! We have had such positive feedback about the app and how useful it has been. So it is fantastic that we can add you to that list now as well!

We very much enjoyed having you here at the hotel, please do come back and visit us soon!

kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Montpellier
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very modern and design hotel, but not convenient at all. Everything is around decoration and amenities. There is no desk in the rooms. Bathrooms are designed for putting just a brush teeth on the sink, but if you come with more stuff, you will have to leave it in your suitcase.
The location is fine.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Pascale R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a message and for your kind words about the décor of the hotel.

I am most disappointed to hear that you think we lack convenience. All of our rooms do have fold out desks to accommodate people who need one. I am sorry if our staff did not explain this to you, I will make sure that this procedure is followed through.

I do hope that you try us out another time, why not call our reception staff to book the room. They will be more than happy to help accommodate you with a room more to your liking, perhaps one of our larger rooms?

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This stunning Hotel is not huge but it's grand and beautifully decorated. The people who were here are well versed and trained in customer service and all very accomodating. They have a lounge area which boasts a 130" TV which was great for watching the World Cup football on whilst having a few drinks. I did not stay this time but I will add this hotel toi my list of places to sleep also. The rooms look stunning too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Joshuapaul73,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review even if you did not stay over night! The media lounge really is such a wonderful space especially for watching the World Cup. I will make sure that our staff reads your fantastic review as I am sure they will be very pleased to hear your kind words!

Why not book the media lounge out for private viewing of a match? We currently have a football package, which includes a beer or glass of wine, nibbles on arrival, as well as 1 option from the bar menu (such as our signature burger!!). All you need to do to secure private screening is bring 4 friends and at £25 per person you can have a wonderful evening.

I do hope I can welcome you back soon.
Hull
Reviewed 19 June 2014

One night in London on business. Room a bit small but excellent in every respect. Extraordinary hi tech gadgets in the room. Massage bed, iPad,electric everything. Ultimate 21st century hotel experience.

1 Thank Steven B
Hi Steven B,

I am so pleased to read your review and to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much! I am thrilled to see that you made the most of our handmade Swedish beds. Did you know that they are renowned to be ‘the best beds in the world’?

I do hope that I can welcome you back soon, should you be in London often and need regular accommodation call our sales team on 020 3489 1000 to find out the best offer.

Cambridge
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Check in was very quick and friendly.

Our room was lovely although it was very small, it would off been better if there was somewhere to put your suitcase. The room was very clean and no matter what time we left and returned our room was always cleaned.

My husband absolutely loved all the technology in the room and it was really good being able to have sky in the room.

I would definitely recommend for location as well as the tube is only a short walk round the corner.

• Stayed May 2014
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hello LauraBeadsworth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! It’s fantastic news to hear that your husband loved our techy gadgets in the rooms.

I do hope to welcome you back some time soon. Why not make the most of our weekend promotion? Don’t leave it too long though as it expires mid July!

Kolind, Denmark
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed weekend June '14. Loved the location - very close to Victoria, however you'd not know it - loved the room (book the patio rooms - they are fab - and the staff was 1st rate! Great Stay full stop

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Goddag Menmrsj,

Tusind tak for den fine review! I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. What a great choice in choosing a patio room, the patio is perfect for enjoying one of our signature cocktails in the evenings.

Thank you also for mentioning our staff, they really do get so motivated and happy when reading such positive comments about them.

I do hope that we can welcome you back sometime soon.

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Really nice place - unfortunately no sheets without feathers - not suited for allergic people. Friendly people, breakfast buffet was a little limited, but overall a really nice little hotel - they definitely made the best of the small rooms.

1 Thank hamburgtraveller2014
Dear Hamburgtraveller2014,

Allergies are something that Eccleston Square Hotel take extremely serious in order to make sure all of our guests are comfortable and have a good nights sleep. All of our bedding is Allerguard, which is allergen proof. Allerguard is recommended by doctors all over the world.

I am sorry to hear that you believed our breakfast buffet to be limited. As we do continuously strive to improve our product I would be happy to hear your recommendations on how to improve our buffet. As we do serve fruit salads, yoghurts, cold cuts, cheese along with home baked bread and pastries we usually have very positive feedback from guests. Please do send any recommendations directly to me at Kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay on a whole with us and that our staff made you feel welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I do hope to welcome you back sometime soon