“Good location / Excellent staff”

Eccleston Square Hotel
Ranked #170 of 1,067 Hotels in London
“Good location / Excellent staff”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Location next to victoria station is a plus for this hotel to reach all attractions in london.

After a tiring long flight I reached the hotel with my boy friend and was warm welcomed by a happy handsome man Badri. He was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay like a guide with great knowledge of london.

We were treated very well, enjoyed our stay at this hi-tech hotel. Would stay here again - we will recommend to our friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Jen A,

I am so pleased to hear how much you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay at Eccleston Square Hotel. Thank you so much for acknowledging our hard working staff, especially Badri! I am sure he will be thrilled to read your kind words. I look forward to welcoming you back hopefully soon!

Kristina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
London
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Eccleston square hotel was a central yet private getaway In the heart of London. We both enjoyed his birthday weekend very much so. From the large, massage bed, to the delicious club sandwiches. ( which we ordered 3 times In just 2 days!) We had the largest Signature King Room 703. Much recommended by husband and I. Very spacious, a lovely little patio to chill out In and room service was swift & on point with whatever It Is you want. All In All was a fun, romantic, tasty and relaxful stay!

Dear Tayeba S,

I am happy to hear that your husbands birthday weekend was a success! We really are honoured to that you chose Eccleston Square Hotel to celebrate this special occasion. Our patio rooms really are special with just that extra bit of privacy being on the lower ground. I will make sure that our chef hears your raving reviews about the club sandwiches, he will be very pleased, I am sure of it! Next time you come you will have to try the Eccleston Square signature burger, it really is delicious as well! I do hope to welcome you back soon, don’t leave it too long until the next time!!

Sharford Upcon Aron
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very swish hotel in the heart of London so the location gets 5/5. Bristling with technology & very comfortable beds so we had a great nights sleep. Rooms are not spacious but the quality of the facilities, decor and location more than make up for this.

Hi Jon J,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, what a lovely thing to read first thing this morning!

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed the in room tech as well as our Swedish handmade Hastens beds! I will make sure to tell our directors that you liked the interiors as they had a lot of influence when the hotel was renouvated in terms of décor! I am sure they will be very pleased to hear your kind words.

I do hope that I can welcome you back soon. Small tip if you book our best available rate through reception, then you get a free minibar!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice hotel and good walking distance from Victoria but for the money the room was a shoe box. Yes lots of gadgets etc but you dont stay in a hotel to stay in the room!! Bathroom has a great shower but again tiny confined space which ruins any special effects!

Hello Alex M,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel, I am pleased that you liked the hotel itself.

I am disappointed to hear that you thought your room was too small. We do have an array of different sized rooms at the hotel, measuring up to 22 meters squared. Did you speak to reception about your concerns? Our staff in reception are always willing to help and go the extra mile especially when it comes to matching guests to the correct rooms to fulfil their expectations.

I do hope that you choose to give Eccleston Square Hotel another chance. Please do contact reception to book so they can ensure that you are matched with the correct category of room.

Mackay
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We commenced our stay for 4 days and were instantly impressed with the overall quality of the hotel. It is in a great location with easy walks (less than 5mins) to tube. Room technology is refreshing and classy. With 3D plasma in room; light switches, iPad for our disposal and free wi-fi - this made it easy to research our daily plans, transport options etc. Service was exceptional from Reception to bar staff. Could not fault this hotel and a pleasure to stay at.

Hi Geoffrey O,

What can I say?! I am so pleased to read such a wonderful review.
Thank you for your kind feedback about our staff. They will be thrilled to read what you have written about them!

Well done for making the most of our in room concierge through the use of The Eccleston Square Hotel app! We have had such positive feedback about the app and how useful it has been. So it is fantastic that we can add you to that list now as well!

We very much enjoyed having you here at the hotel, please do come back and visit us soon!

Montpellier
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very modern and design hotel, but not convenient at all. Everything is around decoration and amenities. There is no desk in the rooms. Bathrooms are designed for putting just a brush teeth on the sink, but if you come with more stuff, you will have to leave it in your suitcase.
The location is fine.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Pascale R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a message and for your kind words about the décor of the hotel.

I am most disappointed to hear that you think we lack convenience. All of our rooms do have fold out desks to accommodate people who need one. I am sorry if our staff did not explain this to you, I will make sure that this procedure is followed through.

I do hope that you try us out another time, why not call our reception staff to book the room. They will be more than happy to help accommodate you with a room more to your liking, perhaps one of our larger rooms?

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This stunning Hotel is not huge but it's grand and beautifully decorated. The people who were here are well versed and trained in customer service and all very accomodating. They have a lounge area which boasts a 130" TV which was great for watching the World Cup football on whilst having a few drinks. I did not stay this time but I will add this hotel toi my list of places to sleep also. The rooms look stunning too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Joshuapaul73,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review even if you did not stay over night! The media lounge really is such a wonderful space especially for watching the World Cup. I will make sure that our staff reads your fantastic review as I am sure they will be very pleased to hear your kind words!

Why not book the media lounge out for private viewing of a match? We currently have a football package, which includes a beer or glass of wine, nibbles on arrival, as well as 1 option from the bar menu (such as our signature burger!!). All you need to do to secure private screening is bring 4 friends and at £25 per person you can have a wonderful evening.

I do hope I can welcome you back soon.