“Great food and service!”

Auberge - St Christophers Place
Ranked #14,409 of 23,860 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$28 - US$39
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Auberge St. Christopher's Place, LondonTucked behind London’s bustling Bond Street, Auberge St. Christopher’s Place is a contemporary restaurant and the perfect refuge for the weary shopper or busy office worker. Auberge serves top quality, freshly prepared, great value, French inspired food from midday until late seven days a week. In the summer month’s sliding doors and a large al fresco dining area provide the perfect setting for classic French inspired dining. The theatre kitchen and attentive service add atmosphere; and a visit to Metro, the basement bar for a relaxing cocktail (or two) will cap the experience.
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have to admit that Auberge was a backup plan for another restaurant but I wasn't disappointed! When I arrived I was delivered a cup of tea immediately (excellent considering I hadn't ordered) fortunately for someone else but as soon as I ordered I had my tea within no time at all.

I had a duck dish that was fantastic and it was backed up by excellent wine which was given to us at perfect glass empty moments.

A little noisy during a busy lunch time before Christmas but all in all very good.

A little disappointed how long it took to get a coffee at the end of the meal (I do like a coffee to finish off my meal) however aside from that everything else was spot on.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

my sister booked this restaurant in st christophers place for 6 people the starters were good. the mains very good and the sweets good to .the wine selection also good. the service excellent..there is a buzz about the place and you do have to book.we will go back soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We went there for our last Christmas Dinner with friends, family and babies (yes, in October... long story) and we had a great time. Even though we were very disorganised and mainly interresting in chatting, the waitresses managed to get our orders and keep smiling. The food was very good too and the beef was cooked as wished by the different persons who oredered it. The mussels were excellent.
Excellent service, excellent food; What else do you need?

Book at peak times as it can become extremely busy...

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Food was nicely cook and present well.
Staffs service is very average or can be said be poor.
lack of smile from the staff and little communicate is always a negative in any restaurant.
Will go back again for the food.

Reviewed 25 June 2011

Great food and a nice atmosphere. Staff not the friendliest in London but that is my only complaint. Not too expensive and a good quality of food.