“Glorious!”

Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
London, United Kingdom
“Glorious!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

By far the best gelato in London! Great ingredients, nice staff and generous scoops:) I go there more often than I like to admit, if ice cream is your thing I strongly recommend you try this one!

“YUM!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We grabbed gelato a "couple" of times during our trip, but THIS is the place. The portions are generous, the staff is friendly and efficient. There was no skimping on ingredients, either - purely decadent!

“The best Italian ice-cream in London ever”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

If you want to taste a proper Italian ice-cream go to Gelatorino! For me it is the best in London.
By the way, I am Italian and I am a big fan of ice-cream and I have to admit that even in Italy it is hard to find an ice-cream as good as this one!
A piece of advice: put the gianduia sauce inside the cone and on the top of your ice-cream... It is really delicious!

Visited June 2014
Reno
“Excellent Gelato”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm here for a month with a group that was crazy about Scoops. The Gelato at Scoops is good for sure but it is even better here. The dark chocolate had chips of chocolate in it and was amazing. Very close to Covent Garden so have your lunch at Covent Garden and don't miss this spot for dessert.

• Visited July 2014
Newtonmore, United Kingdom
“First class gelato”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My daughter and I stopped off here a on 2/7/2014 and we're not disappointed. The quality was extremely high and I liked the fact we were not confused with too much choice. What they do, they do well! We both had a scoop of coffee with chocolate chips and also (my favourite) the chocolate hazelnut. Extremely good!

• Visited July 2014