“Inedible pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

a pizza low level. the low quality ingredients and the waiters obnoxious. will not go back more and invite all the people I know or ask me not to go because you eat really bad and it pays a lot

1  Thank Fabrizio C
There are newer reviews for Pizzeria On The Green

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Parma ham as cardboard, inedible profiteroles, pizza indecent, poor ingredients, very high regard. to be avoided

2  Thank valeria v
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

You dont come here for amazing service however the value for money is great. The pizza and pasta is always tasty and I looooove the chocolate fudge cake! I must have been here close to 50 times as I have always lived in the area. No complaints from me, I always leave feeling satisfied.

2  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The pizza itself is not bad. But customer service is terrible.
Went there, ordered two pizzas to go. I was told the price was 7,20£.
I asked to have ham replaced by parma ham. Was not informed there would be a difference in price.
When I saw the bill, there was an extra £2 charge for the parma ham.
Since on the menu it's specified that each extra item is £1.20, I asked why the £2. I was told that it was £2 and not £1.20 because there were 3 slices of parma ham and not one, adding that "parma ham is very expensive" (in the end it was one slice split in 3 pieces!).

Very very bad customer service.
Not clear about prices.
Prices above what indicated on the menu.
I will avoid in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love this place: pizza and pasta and 2 soft drinks for £15.20. It is amazing value and the food is delicious. I rank this as one of my favourite Italian restaurants in London. You can't go wrong!