La Reserve
US$259
US$225
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Clean room, Lovely view at Stamford Bridge, close walk to pubs and restaurants. Lovely meals and menus offer a good range of choices, complimentary breakfast every morning, 24 hour security, all at the affordable price

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Cathal O
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Through the years, I've stayed here a number of times. The location is perfect for me.
However, the quality has gone south. Last time I had booked a double for single use. I got a poky room that was obviously a single, plus the shower head was lame. That's when I complained and said I wanted a better room. Response: "It is a good room." In other words: stop complaining. I said it wasn't a good room, and that they should take better care of their returning customers, otherwise they were minus one returning customer. The manager then had the nerve to say I wasn't a good customer if I didn't return! Well, that made up my mind.... If I had had the time and energy to look for another hotel, I would have.
I was moved for 1 night to another poky room (but at least the shower head stayed in place), and for my remaining 2 nights I was moved to a bigger, fresher looking room with wooden floors. Well, that didn't scare away the bed bugs.
So, not even when you're desperate for a hotel room should you book here. Run!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RegardsVal
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 6 nights. While the staff is very friendly, the hotel itself was a nightmare.
it's located in the middle of NOWHERE, and a trip to the city center, using the tube, took 40 MINUTES on average.

In addition, there is a club adjacent to the building, and during the weekend we were kept up until 3am by music so loud, it made the windows vibrate.

The room was large and decent. The TV "worked", but the signal was terrible and the picture kept freezing up. The bathroom was not clean (hello, stranger pubes) and the toilet seat was broken and impossible to seat on.

Nightmare.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank mightynighty
Reviewed 27 April 2013

La Reserve is great value for money considering the London location right by Fulham Broadway station. The rooms are a little pokey and the bathrooms not great, but made up for the overall very warm service, location and a solid breakfast which comes with the room.

Room Tip: Rooms facign road noisier, but do have a view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This is, without doubt, the worst hotel I have ever had to endure. Three days I stayed here and it was the most unpleasant experience you could imagine. Firstly, the kitchens were closed because they had failed an inspection because of cracked tiles so no hot food until lhe last evening. Mind you, there were cracked tiles everywhere including my bathroom. The tv zapper didn't work and the bin in my bathroom was broken (reported twice and never replaced).

Probably the worst part of this stay was the fact that the noise generated in the hotel by (non soundproofed) wooden floors and slamming doors rendered sleep almost impossible. Hardly any redeeming factors other than an employee by the name of Ali who made several apologies and was most courteous at all times.

I strongly recommend that this hotel is given a wide berth - it will never see my custom again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business