“Wonderful,Wonderful!!”
Review of The Levin

The Levin
Ranked #307 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at The Levin for 8 nights on our recent holiday to London at the end of April. I have never posted a review on Trip Advisor before but use it regularly as a very reliable tool when planning a trip. So we had chosen the hotel based on its consistently good reviews on TA so felt compelled to follow up to confirm that everything great that is said is absolutely true and so well deserved. We had a lovely Deluxe Room overlooking Basil Street which was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, perfectly quiet and a pleasure to return to each day.
As everyone has mentioned previously, the staff are what makes the property even more special. All very attentive, friendly and extremely helpful. Special mention must go to Rob in the restaurant, a nicer guy you would never hope to meet anywhere! He really befriended us and gave us some great tips for London and beyond. Food was great, well priced and make sure you try The Levin label Sauvignon Blanc.... a really great drop! We're going to try and track it down at home in Australia.
Loved every minute of our stay at The Levin, thank you all so much!!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank lindyvee
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fabulous review about the Levin following your recent stay with us.
I`m very proud of the team and I will share your positive comments with all of them.
I am also pleased to know that Rob gave you some good tips on London.
I regards to the Levin wine I will send you a separate email and let you know how you can purchase our wine in Australia.
A big thank you once again and I sincerely hope we see you again in the near future for another wonderful Levin Experience.
Best wishes

Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Brijesh Kotecha - Booked this as an overnight stay because of the fantastic reviews on Trip Adviser, it met and exceeded our expectations. This is definitely THE place to stay in London. Amazing rooms, super staff, nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend to anyone and am looking forward to a return visit. Brijesh Kotecha

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Brijesh K
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a lovely review on your recent stay with
I am so glad everything went well and my staff looked after you.
Please let me know of any future visits to London and I am happy to help you with a reservation.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Positioned next to Harrods and the Knightsbridge station this is a great boutique hotel. comfortable beds and attentive staff--all in a posh, cool neighborhood--I was spoiled and will be back again and again.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Watkinsdts
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from you latest stay with us.
I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and liked our neighbourhood.
We would be very happy to have you saty with us on your next visit to london.
Please let me know when you coming back and I be happy to help with any further reservations.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

The Levin has wonderful a staff who try hard to make your stay in london exactly what you want it to be. Our room was lovely, the hotel was clean and very well well run. The location was great. All in all a really grand experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elainea a
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Many thanks for the great review you left on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read that you had a great stay and all was in order.
Please let me know of any further visits to London and I would be more than happy to have you back and stay with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

The Levin Hotel is a wonderful find. I keep going back there again and again about 6 to 7 times a year on Business & Family Travel for many reasons. The rooms are beautifully decorated & luxurious & I must have stayed in them all. The staff cannot do enough for me, complimentary coffee on arrival. I always enjoy the smiles of recognition & welcome when I arrive, the complimentary coffee & the best room available. This is very genuine & has happened without ever having to ask. Administration is always perfect, breakfast excellent with complimentary papers & room service is great. This has been my experience consistently, no exception. These staff really will take care of you. Sincere congratulations and thanks to the The Levin Team for never ever dropping their focus on superb service. I happen to especially enjoy the quirky Library in every room - a nice touch ! ! Ms J

Room Tip: Ask for what you want & they will try to facilitate I'm sure.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MsJoshua
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking your time and writing such a glowing review on trip advisor.
I cannot tell you how proud I am when reading reviews like yours.
As you know we try our very best to make sure that all of our guests are happy and satisfied whilst staying with us.
I will share all of your comments with my team and please let me know of your next visit to London and be delighted to help you with your reservation.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I haven't actually made it to The Levin yet, but I am so grateful that their front desk staff is incredibly helpful even in advance of our trip! I made a reservation but got the dates wrong, so I wrote and they were able to adjust our dates and also answered every question I had! I can't believe how attentive and helpful the staff has been months before I have stayed there.

I am eagerly looking forward to staying at The Levin in October!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NonprofitMom
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review in advance.
We always try and be helpful from the first contact we have with our guest.
I really look forward meeting you once you arrive.
Wishing you a pleasant journey

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Myself and my husband spend 7 nights in the Levin. The location is amazing. The staff is ever friendly, and with a special thanks to Graham.....he is the best!!!! Very stylish and beautiful! we will back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank susan m
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

I was delighetd that you had choosen to stay recently at the Levin Hotel.

Thank you for taking your time to write a positive review and I am so glad that you had a nice stay and all went well.
It is my team what makes it so special to stay at the Levin
I will pass your comments to all of the team and we will keep up the good work
Do let me know of any future visits to London and I am more than happy to help with any reservations.

Best wishes