The Levin
US$156
US$144
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelbasil streetsloane streetknightsbridge tube stationharrods and harvey nicholssister hotel next doorsmall hotellovely boutiquedeluxe roomhome away from homehyde parkperfect locationrooms are modernnespresso machinenext trip to londonthird floorbuckingham palace
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I spent just one night at the Levin on a shopping and Chelsea Flower Show trip to London for which the hotel was perfectly situated. The room was small but well appointed, great for one but probably a little cosy for two. The staff were all excellent, nothing was too much trouble. I would love to stay again, probably reserving well ahead to guarantee a larger room.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank BonsaiGirl
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for your nice feed back from you recent stay with us.
I am so hapy that you enjoyed your stay and all went well.
We do have larger rooms so on your next visit please let us know that you would like a larger room and we be happy to make a reservation for one of our bigger rooms for you.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at The Levin for 8 nights on our recent holiday to London at the end of April. I have never posted a review on Trip Advisor before but use it regularly as a very reliable tool when planning a trip. So we had chosen the hotel based on its consistently good reviews on TA so felt compelled to follow up to confirm that everything great that is said is absolutely true and so well deserved. We had a lovely Deluxe Room overlooking Basil Street which was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, perfectly quiet and a pleasure to return to each day.
As everyone has mentioned previously, the staff are what makes the property even more special. All very attentive, friendly and extremely helpful. Special mention must go to Rob in the restaurant, a nicer guy you would never hope to meet anywhere! He really befriended us and gave us some great tips for London and beyond. Food was great, well priced and make sure you try The Levin label Sauvignon Blanc.... a really great drop! We're going to try and track it down at home in Australia.
Loved every minute of our stay at The Levin, thank you all so much!!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank lindyvee
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fabulous review about the Levin following your recent stay with us.
I`m very proud of the team and I will share your positive comments with all of them.
I am also pleased to know that Rob gave you some good tips on London.
I regards to the Levin wine I will send you a separate email and let you know how you can purchase our wine in Australia.
A big thank you once again and I sincerely hope we see you again in the near future for another wonderful Levin Experience.
Best wishes

Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Brijesh Kotecha - Booked this as an overnight stay because of the fantastic reviews on Trip Adviser, it met and exceeded our expectations. This is definitely THE place to stay in London. Amazing rooms, super staff, nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend to anyone and am looking forward to a return visit. Brijesh Kotecha

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Brijesh K
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a lovely review on your recent stay with
I am so glad everything went well and my staff looked after you.
Please let me know of any future visits to London and I am happy to help you with a reservation.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Positioned next to Harrods and the Knightsbridge station this is a great boutique hotel. comfortable beds and attentive staff--all in a posh, cool neighborhood--I was spoiled and will be back again and again.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Watkinsdts
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from you latest stay with us.
I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and liked our neighbourhood.
We would be very happy to have you saty with us on your next visit to london.
Please let me know when you coming back and I be happy to help with any further reservations.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

The Levin has wonderful a staff who try hard to make your stay in london exactly what you want it to be. Our room was lovely, the hotel was clean and very well well run. The location was great. All in all a really grand experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elainea a
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Many thanks for the great review you left on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read that you had a great stay and all was in order.
Please let me know of any further visits to London and I would be more than happy to have you back and stay with us.