This is my 2nd stay at the Levin. Why i'm always coming back to this lovely hotel?
1. Location, it's very close to knightsbridge tube station and Harrods. It only take 2 minutes !
2. Very friendly and helpful staff, they will do their best to help you. ( ex.hiding my shopping bag from my husband ). And also they know what i need.
3. The Levin itself is a very homey. The size of my room is quite big for typical london boutique hotel. You can also acces wifiin your room.
4. This hotel also child friendly ( my 1st stay here is with my 2 sons). They got souvenirs ( teddy bear and london bus miniature)
Oww, i forgot, they also will offer you tea/coffee when they see that you're tired, very nice, even big hotel is not like that.
In overall, i would like to stay in this hotel again when i come to london again. And it's friendly hotel if you are staying with your children
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated boutique hotel offers all the comforts of home to London's most discerning travelers who crave a hotel with personality and charm. The 12 bedrooms are designed to please customers with an eye for detail and a love of beautiful things. Comfort and style delivered by a team of hotel professionals will ensure a relaxing and rewarding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Levin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levin Hotel London
- Levin Hotel London
- Levin London