“The Levin Hotel”
Review of The Levin

The Levin
Ranked #328 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

One of the boutique hotels in Knightsbridge, London. The location is great & staff are greater. It's located few meters away from Harrods & Knightsbridge underground station. Every thing in this Hotel give you a warn friendly experience.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.
The Team and I were delighted to read such a glowing review and we very much hope to see you again on future visits to London.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I checked in for our Honey moon at The Levin Hotel. The warm welcome from the front desk alone touched us and made us feel at home. The design, lights and wall art from the reception to the guest room was breath taking and created a warm, relaxed feeling.
We were amazed by the welcome note by the Hotel manager Harald Duttin and the Levin team wishing us a happy married life. Furthermore, the room felt like heaven on earth, the pillows and entire bedding was the best cotton we had slept on, the toilets were spotless which included under floor heating and room service was efficient as we had breakfast in bed.
The Levin hotel, I will stay and will recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review you put on TA
I am thriled that you and your Wife enjoyed your stay with us.
It was our pleassure to look after you whilst you where our guest
I wish you both many happy years to come and I look forward to welcome you on any future London Visits
Very best

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The past weekend my wife and I checked in very late into The Levin for a long weekend, and from the start to the finish of our stay I would say that I could not say a bad thing about the hotel, the staff and the location. From friendly helpful staff whom appeared always willing to assist to a good value room based on an exceptional location, I will not hesitate to repeat. Next time with the kids, so lets see how it holds up.

1  Thank AndrewSpain

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking some time and writing such a glowing review on TA from your recent visit at The Levin Hotel
We very much appreciate your comments and we all very proud in what we doing and it feels great receiving review like yours.
I am very happy that you felt comfortable in your room and all was ok.
I do hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back on future visits to London.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We received a very warm welcome to the Levin Hotel, the staff are superb, friendly and very attentive. The hotel is a fine building full of tradition and character and location is perfect and very peaceful yet Harrods is a 2 minute stroll away so you are right in the epicentre of great shopping and eateries at the same time. Great hotel, cant wait to return.

I am very happy that you felt comfortable in your room and all was ok.
I do hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back on future visits to London.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Location: Tucked away in a beautiful part of Knightsbridge, 20 meters from Harrods, 5 min walk to hyde park and Harvey Nicholls, 2 min to Sloan Street which is also good for shopping, 30 second walk to taxi rank and tube station, so for location it cannot be beaten. The hotel even have valet parking onsite!

The Hotel: described in a few words luxury, boutique, romantic, spacious rooms, beautiful bathrooms, amazingly comfortable super king size beds. The mini bar is filled with high quality snacks/drinks and in particular have a very good Champagne & wine choice! The Hotel manger and his team are also one in a million - fantastic at looking after guests and making you feel welcomed & special.

I use this hotel every year around Christmas time with my family & because I feel I have got to know the team at the hotel now, I also stay here on business throughout the year.

If you visit London - Stay here!

Room Tip: Ive stayed in the Classic, Deluxe and Suites they have on offer and all are excellent!
1  Thank Nav R

I am very happy that you felt comfortable in your room and all was ok.
I do look very much forward to welcome you back on your next vivit to London.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were a party of 18, 7 children and 11 adults staying for two nights. We were looked after very well throughout our stay and the Bistro in the basement catered superbly for our party. Although in a busy part of Knightsbridge, the hotel is very quiet.
My wife and I have stayed at The Levin on a number of occasions and have no complaints.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Guest, I was delighetd to see your review and I am verry happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your good comments to the rest of my team here at the hotel and I look forward having the pleassure to welcoming you again in the near future. Very best regards Harald Duttine Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed in The Levin for four nights with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary. The room was very nice with luxury furniture and decorations. Our bed was so huge with a quality mattress. Everything was perfetly clean and the reception staff was very helpful. We would like to recommend their Levin wine as well. We had breakfast in the restaurant. The continental buffet was more than enough for us with selection of fresh fruits, croissants, cereals etc. We highly recommend this lovely small luxury hotel. Our experience was the best in London. Thank you.

1  Thank Csaba F

Dear Guest, I was delighetd to see your review and I am verry happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your good comments to the rest of my team here at the hotel and I look forward having the pleassure to welcoming you back again in the near future. Very best regards Harald Duttine Hotel Manager