“IDEAL”

Ranked #299 of 1,067 Hotels in London
sydney
“IDEAL”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Best location in London 30 second walk to Harrods and all your needs , small and intimate hotel who care to help their guests and we are looking forward to returning for a few days on our return journey home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest,
I was delighetd to see your review and I am verry happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I have passed on your good comments to the rest of my team here at the hotel and I look forward welcoming you very soon again.

Very best regards
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
tsdsw7
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very unique hotel literally next door to Harrods. Private club-like atmosphere. Spotless rooms with a great staff that manager Harald keeps on their toes. More laid back sophistication than other nearby great hotels. Breakfast in the restaurant very nice way to start your busy day! Expensive, but that is to be expected in this area of London.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your time in writing such a positive and good review from your recent stay at the Levin Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to see good reviews like yours.
I know that our location is one of the best here in London.
I am pleased that all went so well for you and I hope I can welcome you back in the near future.
Take care and all the best

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Being our first trip to London, we could not have picked a better hotel! The staff is hands down the best. They are friendly and accommodating through every need or question you have. We were completely clueless when it came to getting around and they were always willing to recommend restaurants or provide directions and maps. Definitely the most friendly hotel staff we have encountered! To top it off, rooms are clean and very comfortable. We would go back in a second!

The location is also ideal. Right next to Harrods and short walking distance to Hyde Park. Also, the Tube stop couldn't be closer. Very convenient for getting anywhere you need to go, and especially easy given the help of the staff at the Levin for our first time navigating the underground in London. Can't wait to get back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly S
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to see good reviews like yours.
I know that our location is one of the best here in London.
Take care and all the best

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We would like to thank the staff and the manager for their service, because they are the best asset of the hotel, along with the perfect location. But this is as far as it goes. The hotel is a good little hotel, but not for the price they are asking. When you pay £400+ you expect BETTER, MUCH BETTER. The hotel is struggling to make it in the 4 stars category; I would say it is 3.5, bordering 4. The rooms are very small, the bar very poor. The breakfast you have to pay, except for a pathetic choice of continental breakfast. The overall hotel is screaming for a makeover, but gets away with it because of the location. The staff are very friendly and polite and the manager nice and accommodating. We asked for a later check out and it was not a problem. Also for a bigger room and not a problem. I think everything is relative and if the price was right, I wouldn't mind so much. But at this price you expect everything to be of a better standard.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank Annalig
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely personalised boutique hotel in the heart of London.
Comfortable rooms with comfortable bedding. Great location with easy access to wherever we needed to go.
The breakfast was good and sufficient. Lots of eating places in the vicinity. Would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest,
I have passed on your good comments to the rest of my team here at the hotel and I look forward having the pleassure to welcoming you again in the near future.

Very best regards
Harstad, Norway
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great location in Knightsbridge. Everybody we met at The Levin was very nice and helpful. Our room was not the biggest and faced the courtyard. If we tried to open the curtains, people from other rooms could see right into our room. Included breakfast was ok, but not great. We would consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.
The Team and I were delighted to read such a glowing review and we very much hope to see you again on future visits to London.

Best regards
KL
Reviewed 27 May 2014

While it was renovated about 7 years ago I'm told, The Levin still looks new. You walk out the front door and Harrod's is about 30 footsteps away - and the cabs come and go all the time at that junction. There is a little restaurant and wine bar underneath where a good breakfast is served every morning. But the area has a lot of well-rated restaurants as well. The rooms are done up very nicely, and so are the bathrooms. I took photos of the bathroom in case we ever need to renovate ours! They are well thought out spatially.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Dergie L
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.

Best regards