Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
7,937 results
All reviewslondon eyewaterloo stationgreat locationjubilee gardensbig bensouth banklondon aquariumfamily roommeal dealwestminster abbeyno air conditioningbudget hotelbathroom doorcentral locationshort breakfire alarmgood nights sleep
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is an excellently sited hotel at a very reasonable price, with excellent staff and comfortable rooms.If your visiting London to see a show or to see the sites this is the place for you. It may be rated as budget hotel but its location is fantastic. I obviously have not stayed at all the budget hotels in London, but I have stayed at quite a few and some of the very expensive ones too.Even if money was not important I would still choose to stay at County Hall, because of its friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ed_Pyke, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed our central location, team and rooms. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed for 1 night. Its close to many central attractions and close to Waterloo which is handy. We found that the hotel was clean and the room was functional - but we have stayed in nicer Premier Inn's. Not bad considering the price and location though. The only let down was the evening meal in the thyme restaurant. My starter arrived cold and the prawns were so undercooked they were still blue. Pretty much all the other diners in the restaurant had problems with their food too. However the restaurant manager handled our problem well. Overall it's a good, reasonably priced central London hotel - but I wouldnt recommend the evening meal :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ed_Pyke, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for your feedback regarding your restaurant experience, I regret that you didn't haven't an enjoyable meal and I will pass this onto our restaurant manager so that we can further improve our experience. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Just had our first stay at a premier inn based on trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Great location, comfortable room and friendly, helpful staff. The breakfast and evening meal deal was excellent value and the food was of good quality. Only very minor gripe was the poor soundproofing of the room - the guests next door were quite noisy on several occasions through to the early hours on our first night. That aside we would definitely stay in a premier inn again. The left luggage facility was a really good bonus helping us to make the most of our short stay. Would definitely use premier inn again and would recommend to friends and family,

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us and found our team, dinner and breakfast to have exceeded your expectations. I am pleased that you made use of our left luggage facility to extend your stay in London. Please do let us know if any rooms keep you awake if you stay in Premier Inn again, we can dispatch our night team to investigate. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

This hotel was absolutely lovely.We booked for one night an ended up staying two! Yes, there are check-in machines in the foyer, but there was also two friendly receptionist there to assist. This hotel is situated right behind the London eye, there is so much to see and do for Adults and children, which was lovely! We had our car parked with Valet Unspired Parking, who are located inside the hotel. Xavier, the car valeting Gentleman, was exceptional! All in all this a hotel super exceeded itself! The food deal was £22 for three course meal, which consisted of a starter, main meal, an desert which also included one drink, wine/beer or soft drink and ALSO breakfast in the morning, which also consisted of full English/Continental/Fruit as much as you can eat!!!!!!!! .......Wonderful Exprience

Room Tip: If booking in advance see if you can reserve rooms facing London Eye
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulineodriscoll23

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I am pleased that you encountered friendly and helpful team members. Thank you for your feedback about VIP Car Parking. This is a relatively new venture for us so its great to hear about your experience with this service. I will pass this on directly to Xavier. Thank you for your feedback regarding our restaurant, the meal deal certainly is great value for money so I am pleased you enjoyed this offer. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

This was a perfect stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a family room which was clean and compared to others we have stayed in a very spacious room and exceptionally good value from the breakfast to the wifi.

Looking forward to staying again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola N
Ed_Pyke, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed our central location, breakfast, team and rooms. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.