“Very informative”

London Ghost Walking Tour
Ranked #29 of 200 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great British Tours offer a great range London walking tours of and private chauffeur driven tours of London and the UK.
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We did this tour with George who was very informative and nice. It was a lovely day weather wise as well. Although I am a Londoner I saw places that I had never seen before! The tour had just the right amount of people on it as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was simply a great tour. I saw places that I would've never knew existed in London and the whole experience left me feeling as though I was in a Potter movie. The guide, George, not only provided super knowledge about Harry Potter but also an insight into London, modern and old! The cost is amazing for what you experience. I wholly recommend this tour! Thanks

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I wanted to share my experience on the Harry Potter tour. Yuki was our guide and I arrived at the meeting point to find him wearing a brown sorting hat. He was delightful, smiling, and really in control of the group. We were in a busy area, he patiently waited for everyone to arrive and then moved us to a quieter location to begin the tour.

We travelled all over London... on foot, on boat, on tube. It was great to see so many different parts of the City in relation to the Harry Potter world. I especially liked the street with the book shops and the Leadenhall market stops.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Although a huge fan it was my third time on the Beatles Tour, so I wasn't really looking forward to it. The kids had pestered me just enough. The most significant difference from previous tours was definitly tour guide Becky, offering a fresh and natural enthusiasm for the subject and engaging well fully with customers. A fourth trip may be in order, I think my eldest has a crush!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I enjoyed so much being in all the places where Harry potter was Filmed in London. The weather was glorious, a nice group and a great tour guide, Yuki was friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. I had a nice photo in the platform 9/4 and Yuki varied his voice for the cinema effect. Found some new places to for a night out.
I highly recommend the tour to all Harry potter fans or people interesting in the movies. Not only have you the chance to see places from the movie, but also to go in a boat at The Thames , Borough Market and stories about the city London. I am over fascinated and I will recommend to my work colleagues. Nice sightseeing.

1  Thank William K