“London ghost tour”

London Ghost Walking Tour
Ranked #27 of 194 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great British Tours offer a great range London walking tours of and private chauffeur driven tours of London and the UK.
Reviewed 10 August 2012 via mobile

A great fun night around London. Our guide George was very entertaining an controlled our group very well. Was wel worth the groupon price. All in all great value and great fun

1  Thank Greg C

Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

Emailed me & rang on the day @ 2pm to say it was cancelled, what a bunch of --, I had planned my London break around this tour & am not available for an alternative date, never again!!

1  Thank dgosul
thecelebrityplanet, Manager at Best Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

We are very sorry that you had poor customer service from us when your Jack the Ripper Tour was cancelled at very short notice. Our sincere apologies, and we would be grateful if you could take the time to email direct ferry@voidtravel.net with your original booking details so that we can investigate the issue. We’ll also be pleased to provide you with a free walk at a convenient future date.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

recommended for the potterheads! we did a walk around the city, we saw all important location for the birth or the shooting of the film. our tour guide, Will, he was great! kind and friendly, and he told us a lot of interesting facts and informations about the film and the city! I really recommend it to anyone, you won't be disappointed! ;D

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Will was our wonderful guide to London and Oxford through Harry Potter's eyes was an amazing experience. Our fifteen year old daughter, who is an avid Potter fan, thoroughly enjoyed it. My husband and I loved it too.

It was a wonderful way to see London. Will provided film clips of the areas and told us little-known facts about it and then we viewed it and compared it. We especially loved the Oxford part of the tour.

Will was very knowledgeable and was a great driver. The only reason that I did not give five stars was the cost of the trip and the fact that we were expected to pay for entrance into various sites. The cost to go into sites was only 9 pounds for all three of us, but with the large amount paid beforehand, it seemed strange that this was not included.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Our guide on this funny and informative tour of London was incredibly funny and charming - I couldn't believe that he wasn't a professional actor. My wife and I (and the rest of the group) were amazed at his natural ability to keep us engaged - I wish he could have shown us the rest of Britain on our holiday. Lots of free chocolate given out, and that will keep anyone happy. Great day, thanks a million, 5 starts!

1  Thank Michael O