“Correct”

Blair Victoria Hotel
Ranked #1,035 of 1,069 Hotels in London

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our stay was absolutely perfect and what we expected for the price we paid, also being so central was great. The room was small for 3 people but beds were all clean and comfortable, private toilet, shower, TV, Cental Heating and Continental Breakfast. Victoria Station was 5 mins to the left and Pimlico tube was 5 mins to the right. Buckingham Palace was a 10 min walk away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

5 Thank Helen S
Newquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

31/08/2013
After check in I have look my room and change my clothes I go back to the reception and I ask to the gay ...Can you change my room please because I don't have a windows and the bathroom is dirty and damp. His told me no. I ask again and after I ask to the gay ...Can you give back my room fees Please, his told me no.

ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE

BARTA JOZSEF FROM NEWQUAY.

Room Tip: Best rooms outside the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank barta1111

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

New Romney, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in ,I know it was cheap and it was near Victoria Station which is what we wanted as we had a trip on the Orient Express as a gift.it was a very warm day and our room was up 5 flights of stairs in the attic ,it was so small we could hardly move the bathroom (shower cubicle) with toilet was so small my husband is 6ft + had to leave the door open ,2 small windows had to be left open even though it was very noisey to let some air in ,if there had been a telephone as advertised I would have phoned and complained but I couldnt face the 5 flights of stairs again,so had to put up with it also the tv remote didnt work,we left at 7am couldnt face the breakfast if it was any thing like the room.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lainyc
Reviewed 13 July 2013

For £80 a night my expectations were low but on arrival I was pleased with the room. The bedding and towels looked freshly laundered and reception is 24 hours. If yours looking for a budget hotel in a good location then I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank ShaD74
London
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Location is great, receptionist are very friendly and helpful, the room was filthy, walls and doors need good scrub, no lock on bathroom, curtains did nt fit, couldnt sleep as felt uncomfortable in a dirty room, did nt try the breakfast as judging on the room just could nt face it

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Tracy P
Leicester, Uk
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The hotel located at very convenient place, just at walking distance from the Victoria station which lured me to book this hotel. I would like to take this oppertunity to inform you that this was the worst experience of mine statying at any of the hotels around the world. Room was dusty rather filthy, no cupboard or any clothes hanging facility what so ever, no room fridge. The staff did not bother to clean the room and replace my bed sheets even after my humble request to them. The bed mattress was decades old. The wash room was just ok, very limited toiletry.

The so called continental breakfast was just bread with butter - jam, corn flakes plus medium quality orange juice, tea/coffee. The space allocated for the breakfast was extremely conjusted, the tables were so packed that if some body has to get up from one table the people sitting on the next one have to get up also or atleast move. Most of the time I had to clean my table myself because staff was unable todo that, though trying hard.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family