“Ew! Read this now!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blair Victoria Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Blair Victoria Hotel
Ranked #1,042 of 1,086 Hotels in London
“Ew! Read this now!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Not only was the room inadequate we didn't have a wardrobe or any shelfs thy were tiny and we noticed a sign on the back of the door saying that if anything was stolen it was not the hotels fault so I suggest you take anything with any value with you. Our room was quite good and spaced out bit our friends room across from us had a single and a double bed pushed together which was quite weird. But the worst thing was my friend saw a rat or a mouse pass her foot and then we found out there were three mice on our room possibly to roomaging through our things while we were out. Also they killed the mice in the room and let a family stay in that room the same night without them knowing mice we're killed ten minutes before. So if you do decide to stay here I plead you not to go in room 10

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Finnish first
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Somebody else booked a room for me for a couple of nights at this hotel for a business event in Pimlico. After looking up the Blair Victoria, I was initially horrified that I had been booked a place with such poor reviews, and was dreading what to expect when I arrived.

Contrary to nearly every review on here, the double ensuit room that I had was clean and tidy, as was the bedding. O.K the bathroom was very small, but very clean and it had the necessary toilet, shower and basin so what was there to argue about? The bed was comfortable, and a TV, tea/coffee making facilities, mirror etc were provided. It would have been nice if there could have been a bedside lamp though.

The only real downside to the hotel was the breakfast. Despite being described as "continental", all that it consisted of was cereal, toast and tea/coffee/juice! Nothing else was available, and a bit of a larger selection of food would have been nice.

The location of the hotel was excellent for me getting to the location in Pimlico that I was going to, and it's within a 10-15 minute walk of both Victoria and Pimlico stations. I do wonder whether I even stayed in the same hotel as most reviewers, but it was definitely the same one; I'm half expecting to see an episode of "The Hotel Inspector" soon featuring this hotel as it was massively better than described by most people!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 44.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Samuel D
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

No frills and you have to pay for the wi-fi, which I don't like considering I paid 80 euro for the night. I did like that the room we were given was clean and the manager on duty was helpful. Id consider returning again for the location.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Avoid.
It is a very dirty and rotten cottage. I can not describe this horror.
I cried when I saw the room.
Disgusting. Nothing positive to say. They should be closed for good.
Read comments before booking.

Room Tip: Everything is disgusting,
Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Marjan C

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Jersey, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Do NOT stay at this hotel. Room was disgusting. Filthy floors. Dirty towels. Bed was full of human hairs and a bug. Opened bathroom door to be infested with flies. Cup had insect in it and fridge was disgusting., Curtains hanging off the poles. For the short time we stayed there (which was just to get changed) my wife was bitten by a flea and leg became very swollen. Had to book another hotel immediately. There is no way we could sleep in that room. Where are the hotel inspectors? This hotel should be shut down!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RICHARD L
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our stay was absolutely perfect and what we expected for the price we paid, also being so central was great. The room was small for 3 people but beds were all clean and comfortable, private toilet, shower, TV, Cental Heating and Continental Breakfast. Victoria Station was 5 mins to the left and Pimlico tube was 5 mins to the right. Buckingham Palace was a 10 min walk away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

4 Thank Helen S