I recently stayed at The Windmill and found it a very pleasant experience. The room was spacious and very clean and tastefully decorated, I assume it was one of the recently refurbished ones. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast menu was extensive, I had some of the best eggs florentine I have ever tasted. There was building work going on but this was not allowed to spoil my stay and had been clearly flagged up on the website. This is a pub as well as a hotel and was very popular but this made for a good atmosphere rather than a nuisance. Iwould definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends and others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmill is a beautiful 42 bedroom boutique hotel situated right on Clapham Common. All rooms have air-con, mini bar, safe, nespresso coffee machines, full Sky TV package (including movies & sports) hairdryer, iron & ironing board. We are also a historic pub with a lively bar, separate dining areas and a wonderful outside beer garden for those elusive sunny days ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windmill Clapham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill On The Common Hotel London
- Windmill On The Common London