Booked an overnight stay as part of a surprise trip for my wife to see her childhood hero Stevie Wonder at the Calling Festival 29th June on Clapham Common. How glad I did. It really made the trip complete. Excellent decor throughout, lovely little touches in the rooms - real milk, cappuccino machine in room. Great staff at reception and breakfast. She loved it all, including the festival, and wants to return. Enough brownie points to keep me going for a year....thanks Windmill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmill is a beautiful 42 bedroom boutique hotel situated right on Clapham Common. All rooms have air-con, mini bar, safe, nespresso coffee machines, full Sky TV package (including movies & sports) hairdryer, iron & ironing board. We are also a historic pub with a lively bar, separate dining areas and a wonderful outside beer garden for those elusive sunny days ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windmill Clapham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill On The Common Hotel London
- Windmill On The Common London