US$270
US$197
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$236
US$229
US$336
US$177
  • Fitness centre
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Agoda.com
US$370
US$176
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,292 results
All reviewskilburn parkbakerloo linekilburn high roadabbey road studiosthe executive loungehealth clublittle veniceminute walktube stationtesco expresstwo double bedswembley stadiumper daywest endmarble archbreakfast was includedlisburn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here with my wife and 11 year old daughter in June 2018. Our room was a bit small even for the three of us but it wasn't a big deal since we were only in the room at night. The room didn't have enough dresser drawer space for our clothes so we lived out of our suitcases for 6 days. We had a room with two double beds. The beds were comfortable but a bit small for two adults. I will get a room with two queens if I ever stay at this hotel on future visits. Our room came with a refrigerator and coffee maker. We used the refrigerator for drinks and food purchased at the mini-market a block down the street. The only issue we had was with our room keys. The first two days our room keys didn't work when we returned after a long day of sight seeing. We made sure to keep the keys away from magnets and other devices that would cancel them but to no avail. The hotel staff were good to work with and gave us good advice for using the Tube and to get to Oxford. They were very helpful. The room was clean and the free Wifi worked great for our needs. Our room was street side and it was very quiet. We never experienced noise issues. We found this hotel to be in a good location with a 5 to 10 minute walk to the Kilburn Park London Underground station. We were able to easily get around London from this hotel. Overall we had a good experience at the Marriott Maida Vale, I didn't give it an excellent because the room was small and our key cards would stop working.

Room Tip: Get a queen or king bed especially if there are two of you.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel location. Very good service. Good for families with kids. Well connected by bus and train to get to Paddington and other locations. Very good restaurant and great health club. Will go back next visit

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Where to start?
Negatives- (as I’d like to end on a high) first, had to argue with a rude receptionist to confirm that we had booked for a late check out the following day, once she had confirmed this, no apology, not expected but would have been nice, restaurant, five meals I ordered, they didn’t have! I’ve never had that experience EVER! No Pimms (its June, Wimbledon season in London and no Pimms?!!! Really!) No JD, ended up with a plate of hams and a Diet Coke, not exactly the relaxing evening we had planned after a long journey here.
Positives - room and bathroom faultless, shower was a little slippy (only grumble) concierge were amazingly helpful, friendly and attentive and besides the first receptionist all the staff were very friendly. Not the greatest of areas but was local to my meeting. My advice, stay but don’t eat here and apologies Marriott if restaurant is separate from yourselves, I wasn’t sure but it is within your complex hence my review -
Best bit - BREAKFAST TO DIE FOR! Well done Marriott slightly redeemed yourself there

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Suzie S
Marriott_Maida, Manager at London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Suzie S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for sharing your experience with us.
Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously and ensure we follow up on any comments we receive.

We are very disappointed that you did not receive a warm welcome and that the details of your booking through a third party agent were not known by our Reception team. Furthermore that once clarified, we did not provide an apology for our oversight. This is unacceptable and we hope you trust that we will take the necessary action with the host involved and accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression you were given of our hotel.

We have followed up with the General Manager of Carluccio’s Restaurant and Bar and she regrets that during your stay they had an issue with the delivery of their pizza dough and in addition that their fish specials had proved very popular and therefore had to come off the specials menu. Carluccio’s do offer an extensive menu and I do hope that they offered alternatives to you. Both JD and Pimms are not currently a beverage that Carluccio’s stock but thanks to your feedback, they are looking into whether they can add these to their selection. We continue to work very closely with Carluccio’s as we both strive to deliver the best possible service to our guests.

It was great to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast as this is also provided from Carluccio’s Restaurant and Bar.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the service you received from the Concierge and other members of the Reception team and also the comfort of your room.

We do hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.

Best regards
The team at the London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were three of us. We selected a presidential suite: two bedrooms, two baths, living, dining, and kitchen; washer/dryer in the kitchen. Very spacious and with a great view aided by a large bay window. All clean and nicely furnished.

Since we had a suite, we had entrance to the Executive Room where breakfast and afternoon tea were served. Their "continental" breakfast was essentially a full breakfast: eggs, meats, potatoes, breads, juices, etc. Great coffee/tea/special coffee maker. The "afternoon tea" with several cooked items, etc. was again, an entire meal.

The staff was friendly and helpful, especially the concierge. They could not do enough for us.

Even though this was the Maida Vale area (just north of Padding Station) and not central London, we had the bus almost at the front door, and an underground and overground within minutes.

However, the best part was the price, about $300/day, less than a central London hotel!!! And it included two full meals. Can you beat that and still have luxury?

We had no complaints and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Book an end suite
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arranged to stay here with my husband and my two children 1 boy and 1 girl aged 16 and 18 no twin rooms available only two double beds in a room so we booked this as we have stayed with Marriott numerous times worldwide and have always found them exceptional. We were staying here as we were going to Wembley to watch Ed Sheeran as we thought it was closer to Wembley stadium, we were wrong you have to get two tubes one into central London unless you walk which is a good 25 min walk to Wembley Central to get a tube to Kilburn Park in future for Wembley concerts I will stay london central. Before arrival I phoned and spoke to a receptionist and explained we were traveling from Liverpool which was a 4 hour car ride so we may arrive a bit earlier than 3 o’clock normal check in time so I would be grateful if they could would allow us to check into our room earlier, I was told by the receptionist yes but there was a charge of £30 early check in fee DISGUSTING as the room was already costing me £200 for one night. I refused and we decided to delay our arrival and stop off on the way. On arrival I explained that my 16 and 18 year old would find it uncomfortable to share a bed as they are opposite sex so could they provide a pull out bed they said yes but there was a £25 charge DISGUSTING the surrounding area has nothing and I will never revisit Marriott mass vale again the room was nice but I have stayed in many hotels with far more superior rooms and are far more accommodating to guests. MARRIOTT has left a bad impression on me and will in future be seeking other chains to vacate with. Mrs linda marshall

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Lmarshall1

Dear Lmarshall1,

What a wonderful occasion to be coming to London. We’ve heard some great feedback on Ed Sheeran’s concert and Wembley is without doubt, a fantastic venue.

We were disappointed to learn that you found travelling to Wembley from our location inconvenient. As the closest Marriott hotel to Wembley, our Concierge have numerous travel options and I do hope you engaged with them to plan your journey. The Bakerloo line from our nearest underground station, Kilburn Park, takes you directly to Wembley Central and from here, there is a walk of around 15-20 minutes to reach the stadium. Alternatively, a short bus ride from the hotel takes you to Kilburn underground station where you can pick up the Jubilee line to Wembley Park. Once at Wembley Park, it is a 10-15 minute walk on Jubilee Way to enter the stadium. Once at the stadium it depends on your ticket allocation, how much further the walk is. We are so sorry that your travels took you into central London and out again.

We apologise that the early check in fee did not meet with your satisfaction. Our guaranteed check in time is 3pm and just like late departure fees available to extend your check out from 12noon subject to availability, there is also a fee for arriving early. We are always happy to store bags until your check in and of course, the other hotel facilities are available for you to use.

We understand that you had specific requirements for your family room and the room with two double beds as reserved was provided. We have taken the liberty of checking the information on the booking site you chose to book through as this was not a direct Marriott channel. Under the ‘house rules’ for our hotel on this site, it does state ‘children and extra beds – There is no capacity for extra beds in room’. On this occasion, and due to your circumstances, it was our pleasure to make an exception and provide an additional bed. Our hotel website does detail the charge for an additional bed.

We are sorry that our local area was not to your liking. We are nestled among many great attractions and places for dining out. Little Venice on the Regents Canal, Abbey Road and St John’s Wood are just a couple which are both walking distance from our hotel. Our Concierge team have an extensive list of things to do and see as well as local restaurant recommendations.

We do hope you will reconsider staying with us again. We are very proud of our location and would highly value the opportunity to share our personal recommendations with you.

Best regards