Aviva Studio Apartments
Adria Hotel(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewshammersmith tube stationgreat locationkitchen facilitiessmall kitchentop floorplace to stayair conditionerno lifttriple roomtransport linksbars and restaurantsminute walkcomfortable bedshobfridgeheathrowtoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I am really please I found and tried Viva Apartments in Hammersmith. They are great value for money in this location.
Clean and tidy apartment and nice and quiet.
Very warm reception from the owner.
I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Apartment is just location within 10 minutes by walk from Hammersmith station. And you could take the tube directly with 1.5 pounds in off-peak from Heathrow, this is one of the perfect point you don't need to interchange the line.

Owners really nice and warm, even the guidebook in the apartment mentioned there is no changing of towel and dispose the rubbish everyday but i saw they would do it!! Really appreciate them and thank you. Also, the apartment is really clean more than what you expect.

Room Tip: Choose the window of the room face to the back of the main street, it would be really quiet during the night
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed at aviva studios for 2 weeks while we looked for a flat to rent in london. The owners were very nice to us and helped us with all our requests. The rooms are fitted with everything you need to cook and nicely decorated. Our room was cleaned everyday. The location is excellent, steps away from Hammersmith's bus station and tube lines (4 lines!) and King St is a commercial street that has everything you need (banks, supermarket, a mall...). I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed here for two nights and wanted to stay longer but there was no available rooms so Boris helped us find another apartment. I felt so appreciated and thankful for his help. Aviva is close to the hammersmith station which is a very convenient station. Moreover, in the night this place is quiet to have a good sleep! The family apartment is very clean. So my family and I will definitely come back again!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wen G
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I loved been in aviva studio apartments. The lady was very friendly and dispose to help all the time. Everything was perfect,the room, the kitchen, the bathroom. Is near the center so makes easy to go any where.I really want to come back and stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014