Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Houses of Parliament
from US$74.50
from US$15.70
from US$116.30
from US$100.60
9,870 results
All reviews guided tour westminster hall local mp big ben robing room public gallery central lobby british government beautiful building steeped in history own pace afternoon tea excellent tour take photos london eye commons lords
Reviewed today

Highly recommended. The audio guide is excellent. Tours takes about 45 mins self directed. Good access to the House of Commons and Lords

Reviewed today

After seeing Prime Mininister's Questions on CSPAN many times, I have been curious about Parliament. Made a reservation for guided tour on saturday for both Houses of Parliament. Wish picture taking was allowed, but I can appreciate the security reasons for NOT allowing that. The tour guide was totally knowledgeable and a wonderful ambassador for Parliament. Not sure how well known this tour is, but it is definitely worth booking before you get to London.

Reviewed today

This place is wonderful to tour. We did the audio tour and booked it online. Tripadvisor would not let me post the online site. Beautiful inside with lots of paintings, statues and furnishings.

Reviewed yesterday

No guided tours available on days when Parliament is in session but I still got a chance to get inside and see the House of Commons. When I originally arrived around 2p, there was at least an hour wait but the security officer at the entrance suggested I come by later in the afternoon as he expected things would quiet down. I returned at 345p and sure enough, there was no wait. Still quite a process of going through security but eventually got into the visitor's chamber. The debate was a bit of a yawner but still cool to get inside and see the famous room in action. Stay as long as you like but 20-30min was plenty. Hope to do the guided tour some day.

Reviewed yesterday

Firstly huge thanks to Ken Clarke and Jamie for organising our invite for a democratic access tour.
The tour was informative, interesting and moving. Our guide, Stephen? , was terrific and kept our 2 boys (9 and 11) fully engaged and interested throughout the tour , which lasted almost 2 hours.
Particular highlights for me were being able to stand in the benches in both chambers, the new artwork which celebrates women’s suffrage and the plaque to commemorate the life of Jo Cox “ more in common”

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wife booked this as a treat for me. We both found it very interesting, the tour guide Connie was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining taking us back through time and explaining the role of the monarchy and the history and traditions of the home of British politics. Well worth 90 minutes on a cold Saturday morning.
Leave an extra 10 mins for security checks.

1  Thank pbarrett1116
Reviewed yesterday

We went on an organised group tour and had a fantastic time. The security staff at the entrance were very friendly and welcoming and our guide Kenneth was excellent with a great knowledge of the building. He shared some tales of scandal from history and was also suitably irreverent at times.

An absolute must if you are in London

Reviewed 4 days ago

How to make Parliament and politics interesting. This visit ticket was a birthday present form my wife. I can't remember the guides name (I did the official tour) but one of the best I've ever had. Once isn't enough for me, going back again next year, so much to see

Reviewed 4 days ago

I visited Westminster on a special day, the Brexit deal is being discussed in Parliament and there was a lot of stuff happening with protesters, herds of press and lost of politicians going to and fro. Sadly restorations are going on, so some of the splendor is not visible

Reviewed 4 days ago

It's the home of Big Ben and the buildings are absolutely stunning. Be aware though at present that the clock tower is under construction and covered with scaffolding - still worth a walk down along the river though