“Very interesting!”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very interesting!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm not a history buff, but I really found this museum to be very informative and interesting. Although, it was on my list of things to do while visiting London, we actually just stumbled upon it. I'm really glad we did. I enjoyed it as much as my husband. We easily spent a couple of hours in the bunkers and recommend it, if you have the time.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank TerLem

• Hebrew first
Phila, Pa
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“A must see”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Reality comes to the fore when you visit the underground bunkers that Churchill managed the war from. Very informative, nostalgic, scary in a way. Many artifacts, timelines, etc. Very well preserved.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank lermndo
NY
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent museum”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A truly mind-bending experience coming to this museum. Even if you think you know a lot about world war II already, you'll learn a lot.

Visited July 2013
Scotland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic museum - must see”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Very engaging with a diverse selection of artefacts and information. I'm not particularly keen on museums but this kept me interested, entertained and informed for the whole visit

Visited August 2012
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“For the 1st time I enjoyed a museum this much!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I never witnessed any war but thanks to this great museum I had a chance to understand the circumstances of VW2. Even PM Churchill and his cabinet were not spared, life was tough!Portable smelly toilets, small rooms and mattresses, limited safety under German bombardment all are very much real and well preserved. The war time cafe still operates. Map room is magnificent. So is the state-of-the art museum part where Churchill's life and accomplishments are displayed. Once you are in you see the real relations between Allies, how fragile everything and everyone was. Superb museum, 10 out of 10!

Visited February 2013