“Fab tapas”

Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo
Reserve with OpenTable
Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,877 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$38 - US$41
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westminster Bridge Road
Transit: Waterloo Station: 450 m Lambeth North Station: 200 m
Description: Located in the well-known Waterloo Road, near Parliament and Westminster Abbey, the H10 London Waterloo is a newly-built hotel that provides comfortable and well-lit rooms and boasts, among other services, the Three O Two author‘s cuisine restaurant, Circus Bar, the Despacio Beauty Centre and 4 meeting rooms, besides free Wi-Fi connection in the entire hotel.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went with a Travelzoo voucher, providing 6 delicious and unusual tapas dishes, a dessert and a glass of excellent house red wine for a mere £25 for two - incredibly good value. The food was so good, I asked to speak to the chef and passed on my admiration for his creations.

Very happy I bought 2 vouchers and thus will look forward to going back.

1  Thank Stuart S

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We dined here recently after having a busy day in London and found the experience very peaceful - food was so tasty (but big portions) Marcos was fantastic host - but what he thinks is a small portion is different from my small portion !!! Hubby had the garlic king prawns to start and had enough to feed us both - I however had my own starter and then was disappointed as I could not finish my delicious steak and chips Was a pleasure to meet Marcos and will definitely be returning soon as he made the meal very special for us - nothing too much trouble - a credit to his employer !!!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My wife and I though we would enjoy eating here after reading reviews on trip advisor. We spend a lot of time in Spain and enjoy the food . the food was very poor and expensive. The whole experience spoilt our weekend break in London

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Food nice, value good as on a travel zoo voucher, staff lovely but it is taken so long to get the food I have sobered up :(

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Went here on an offer my friend and I had. Good was nice if a little rich but the place didn't have much atmosphere and while the food was very speedy coming out, when we needed to leave it took 4 asks before we got our bill.

Worth a go if in the area but I probably wouldn't go back purely because it is a little out the way and i didn't like the hotel feel to the restaurant as, as I mentioned, didn't create a great ambiance.