“Above average for a hotel restaurant”

Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo
Reserve with OpenTable
Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,138 of 23,849 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$40 - US$43
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westminster Bridge Road
Transit: Waterloo Station: 450 m Lambeth North Station: 200 m
Description: Located in the well-known Waterloo Road, near Parliament and Westminster Abbey, the H10 London Waterloo is a newly-built hotel that provides comfortable and well-lit rooms and boasts, among other services, the Three O Two author‘s cuisine restaurant, Circus Bar, the Despacio Beauty Centre and 4 meeting rooms, besides free Wi-Fi connection in the entire hotel.
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We dined here on two occasions while staying at the hotel (H10). Food was good - dishes are on the small side but personally I prefer quality over quantity, so that was OK.
Good varied selection on the menu with a slight bias of the Spanish cuisine, which wasn't surprising since the hotel is Spanish owned.
Nice staff too.
Absolutely above average for a hotel restaurant, but I don't think I would travel for it on its own.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Firstly there is no menu online which had I not been in the area I would not have gone out of my way without knowing what the food was.
The menu itself has some great dishes and some not so great.
Would highly recommend the venison carpaccio though avoid if you don't like dishes with quite a lot of oil. The white tuna tapas just tasted like tin tuna and the duck and crab fritters didn't really taste like either of their main fillings.
The scallop and pork shoulder however was delicious and the highlight of the tapas.
For mains the red tuna was nicely cooked but the mixed paella I ordered firstly came with one sole mussel minus the squid and prawn it was meant to come with, I then sent it back and got it back with lots of mussels and clams but still no prawn or squid, regretfully I did not send it back a second time.
If you manage to get a full selection of good dishes this could easily be very good but with my experience would have been more upset had it not been a 2 for 1 on tastecard deal as bill still topped £60 though we did have a bottle of cava

1  Thank beverleydave
Reviewed 22 February 2014

When we stayed at the H10 we decided to eat at this restaurant which was a good choice. The staff were wonderful and couldn't have been more accommodating. The decor was contemporary and choice pof food was good.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed 2 nights for a work seminar. Accommodation was excellent, greeted on arrival with a glass of bubbles. Hair dryer blew up next morning but a new one arrived within 5 minutes. Lovely hotel, great location, lovely staff and fantastic breakfast

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the authentic Spanish tapas with a twist (croquettes, garlic shrimp, huevos rotos) and very tasty mains. The service was great; the waiters were very attentive and we would recommend the restaurant without hesitation.