“Good comedy in a classy venue”
Review of 7 on Red Comedy Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
7 on Red Comedy Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in the heart of London’s thriving West End, 7 on Red’s latest Comedy Club provides everything you need for a great Saturday night out in Covent Garden.We book a smorgasbord of the comedy circuit’s biggest names and the best of the up-and-coming comics we love in order to provide you with a unique live performance experience.With Dinner & Show Tickets available for advanced purchase, and some of the cheapest drink prices in any London comedy club, you are guaranteed a fantastic night!
London
3 attraction reviews
“Good comedy in a classy venue”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I don't really like comedy in dingy nightclubs so this place was great for me, cheap bar, good acts and friendly (excessively muscular!) staff.

Visited November 2011

London, United Kingdom
“We've been to 7 on Red Comedy Club a couple of times and really enjoyed ourselves at this friendly venue.d”
Reviewed 23 July 2011

The comedy was excellent, drinks cheap and the club easy to get to and just down the road from Covent Garden tube station.

Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great night out and cheap drinks.”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Great comedy, good atmosphere, well worth a visit while in London. Easy to get to and would recommend to all comedy club fans.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Hilarious Night”
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I'm not usually a comedy person but my friends dragged me out to this comedy club and it was brilliant - an absolutely fantastic line up (I didn't recognise them from the telly but they sure as hell should be on there!) I honestly haven't laughed so much in years... and then the drinks were like £2.30 or something stupid like that, well worth it. Will definitely be going back again, will probably try it out with a meal (I saw other people eating and got very jealous) and make a proper night of it. I think it finished just before 11 so there was time to head on out if you wanted to (loads of clubs nearby) - and plenty of time to catch a last tube if you are worried about that (Covent Garden). Cracking night as well as a cracking beginning to a night out...!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming London Venue!”
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I attended the 7 on red comedy club last Saturday and had such a good night. The venue itself seems from the outside not very much but once you go up the school like stairs you go into such a cute intimate space. The bar was surprisingly cheap seeing its a venue in the heart of London. The staff were all smiley and friendly and the night just flowed really well. I will defiantly be going back because its just simply a great place to spend your Saturday nights in London.

Visited June 2011