US$336
US$253
US$197
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$122
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,509 results
All reviewsgorengafternoon teabuckingham palacekate middletonlobster omeletteroyal weddingenglish hotelvictoria stationmoment you arrivebeautiful hotelconcierge deskbottle of champagneluxury hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelbirthday treatquiet street
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel twice now with my partner and his family (they have been visiting for years!) And I must say that it is my favourite place to stay!
Everything about this place is amazing! Many of the staff have been working there for a long time which shows they love their job. It's great to see happy, friendly staff at such a beautiful hotel.
The food is amazing (I would highly recommend the beef Wellington) and the service in the the restaurant is spot on.
The staff remember your name and small details about you which makes you feel like a real valued customer.
I highly look forward to staying again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy R
SG_TheGoring, General Manager at The Goring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Amy R,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Goring.

I am delighted to learn that your recent visit to The Goring was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and that it is now your favourite place to stay!

It gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our attentive team, the attention to detail and our good food, especially our expertly prepared Beef Wellington.

It was wonderful to read your comments and rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your partner and his family, back to The Goring very soon again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This has been the haunt of my social scene and that of my parents. A wonderful place to relax in the confidence that my privacy is absolutely assured. No expense is spared in maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vonRothschild

Dear vonRothschild,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on The Goring.

I am delighted that you and your parents have always received perfect service from our attentive team at The Goring. We strive to deliver perfection to each and every guest and it is a pleasure to hear that our efforts have not gone unnoticed.

I hope to welcome you back to The Goring in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Short visit, clean small room with an incredible comfortable queen size bed no problem even though we usually sleep in a king.. staff all helpful, knew our names.. they seemed much more accustomed to foreign visitors than those from the U.K. So some of their stock questions missed the mark a little.. where did we fly in from? jet lag? Etc..also felt the hotel is targeting an older crowd.. wife and I in our 30s felt a little young there, not so at the Savoy for example.. not sure how they could address the above but all in all would recommend staying there nonetheless..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear kencol007,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on The Goring.

I am happy to hear that your all-round stay with us was enjoyable and delighted that you will recommend us.
We do however have guests of varied nationalities from the UK and abroad, as well as different ages that stay at The Goring.

I hope to welcome you back to The Goring in not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is the best hotel we have stayed at so far. Brian was the face of the hotel and provided a special surprise for our 25th wedding anniversary.The hotel was beautiful, understated, and classic. The rooms were very well appointed. All of the staff was charming and professional. Concierge staff "bent over backwards" to assist with any request, information, etc. Afternoon tea was wonderful.

Room Tip: Request a room with a garden view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva S
SG_TheGoring, General Manager at The Goring, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Eva S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay for your 25th Wedding Anniversary at The Goring.

I was delighted to read that you found the service to be excellent, the staff attentive, and you enjoyed our Afternoon Tea experience.

Your feedback is highly valued as it allows us to ensure each guest experiences a memorable stay. Rest assured I will share your kind words with the team.

I do hope to welcome you back to The Goring in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I'm a Londoner who has lived out of London for many years now. When I lived in London, I would never have thought of having a formal afternoon tea but my wife said that we should do so on a recent trip to London with friends who suggested The Goring. Why hadn't I done this before? It was a perfectly staged and wonderful event that all four of us really enjoyed.. We arrived drenched from a constant downpour and were a little concerned about our appearance but the attentive staff in reception took away our dripping coats and we were led to two Chesterfields in a very attractive lounge just off reception. From start to finish it was a joy. I won't pretend that it was cheap but, at £55 per head for a traditional cream tea and tip, it was a fair price to pay for a taste of luxury on a special occasion. I will definitely return and wild horses wouldn't keep my wife away on an appropriate occasion.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Addicted2016

Dear Addicted2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit on a special occasion to The Goring for Afternoon Tea.

We value feedback from all our guests, and to hear such positive comments is always so pleasing!

I will be sure to share your comments with the team, and we hope will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Goring in the near future.