“Hmmmmm?”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Hmmmmm?”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We got to temple church easily enough very excited to get there . Unfortunately at 1 minute past four the guy on the door was quite rude in stating they close at four grabbed the sign & basically shut the door in our face . My advice get there early as we are flying out the next day we were bitterly disappointed at not getting in as temple church was a must see for us

2 Thank Jo C

74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“OK - just OK”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have been so often in London but never visited the Temple Church. According to my travel book I expected a lot of different building there but what I finally got was just a church - an old one where I had to pay 4 Pounds entrance and that´s about it.

As an atheist I hoped an interesting building or for a big historical place. So it was just an OK place - seen and finished.

Visited July 2014
Porto Alegre, RS
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“It should be at the first page with the top attractions!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can't believe this place is not at the top attractions list for London because it is quite worthy, IMO... It was my 3rd visit to London and I was hoping to spend some time in this church since the first time... Luckily, I've found time for the visit and went there... God, this place is truly a hidden gem, the whole area is nice and not crowded with tourists (some amazingly rare in London).
There's a small fee for the visit but totally worth it. The senior that received us was nice enough to talk a while about the place and give some explanations about it.
A must do for everyone.
A nice tip is to visit the Twinings Tea store after the visit, it is near by an has a great variety of blends for tasting and buying!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank SamanthaVlassis
Aichwald
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“One of those hidden gems!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Temple church is not so easy to find. Don't give up! It's worth a visit. Very friendly staff. And if you need a break from all the hustle and bustle of the city this is the place to go to.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ulrike M
London, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Super friendly staff. £4 admission. And you're welcomed to take pics.

A small, quaint church - steeped in history. Has extensive informational posters about the church, it's origins, it's history, the effigies and of course the famous da Vinci code filming. Although I went there because of the da Vinci code - I ended up learning a lot more about the church itself - which was great!

My favourite thing about the church is that there is enough information around - so you're not hanging around wondering what you're looking at.

2 Thank Jellybeanzz