The price was one of the cheapest I found and it included breakfast so decided to give it a shot! It takes you 3-5min to walk from the Hotel to Paddington Station which can take you to the Airport or anywhere you want in London(such as Oxford Street, straight line, no hubs needed).
The location itself is pretty good, quiet and beautiful, not in the heart of London but as state before, its pretty easy to get to the main center by using the subway, and the Oyster card is the most honest thing I have ever seen in my life!
The people from the hotel are always willing to help you out with doubts you might have and they offer you adapters in case you dont have one for London outlets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Darlington Hyde Park is located in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. This 40-bedroom former stately Victorian terraced town house conversion offers high standard accommodation with modern facilities, which ensure that the expectations of both business and leisure travellers alike are fully met. The Darlington Hyde Park prides itself on being a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Darlington Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Darlington Hyde Park Hotel London
- Darlington Hyde Park London