We spent a total of 5 nights at the Darlington, 3 in a "family room" and 2 in a "twin". The rooms are spacious and bright, the bathrooms are clean and big by London-standards, and the breakfast was excellent. We felt that the value was good for London, where everything is ridiculously expensive. I particularly liked the deep bathtubs in both rooms and the plentiful hot water. The location is great, right near Hyde Park and several tube stations but in a quiet neighborhood with lots of local restaurants and pubs. We walked to Marylebone High Street for the Summer street fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Darlington Hyde Park is located in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. This 40-bedroom former stately Victorian terraced town house conversion offers high standard accommodation with modern facilities, which ensure that the expectations of both business and leisure travellers alike are fully met. The Darlington Hyde Park prides itself on being a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Darlington Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Darlington Hyde Park Hotel London
- Darlington Hyde Park London