Stayed here with my family who are coeliacs. Breakfast was good , supplying lots of gluten free toast and yoghurt. We took some sausage with us that they cooked. It was unclear if the beans were gluten free so we avoid them. Would have been nice if the waiter had known. The rest of the cooked breakfast was good and vey enjoyable and gluten free.
Room was very clean and staff were really friendly. Room cost were reasonable for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Darlington Hyde Park is located in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. This 40-bedroom former stately Victorian terraced town house conversion offers high standard accommodation with modern facilities, which ensure that the expectations of both business and leisure travellers alike are fully met. The Darlington Hyde Park prides itself on being a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Darlington Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Darlington Hyde Park Hotel London
- Darlington Hyde Park London