This unusual hotel is accessed through a quirky old fashioned lft. We were welcomed with free coffee and biscuits on the roof terrace while our room was prepared. We were allowed in the room 2 hours earlier than check in. The staff were very helpful with advice and directions etc. The room was perfect with comfortable bed and very clean. Breakfast was continental, again on the terrace. Situated a stones throw from Harrods and Knightsbridge tube station, we could not have been happier with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. There are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Fastbooking, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London