It was a last minute decision to stay in the centre of London after a show that led us to book this accommodation. Do not be put off that this is not a traditional hotel - entrance is via a private lift directly from the street. There is no dining room but what is here is can be summed up as a really comfortable place to stay - beautiful rooms, brilliant attentive staff and a warm welcome. All amenities are there for you - toiletries, bath robes and hairdryer. Continental style Breakfast is chosen from a comprehensive list before midnight and brought at a time that you specify to your room or served on the roof terrace (a bit too cool for us!). Our breakfast was very substantial and had everything we could need. A return visit is certainly in our future plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. There are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London