“Street Art Explorer”

and up
Small Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
Ranked #3 of 195 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid History Tours offer small group walking tours & private tours to London's finest pubs. Follow in the footsteps of Dickens & Shakespeare as we stumble down the "Street of Shame" and enjoy a drink in ancient alehouses, timeless taverns and opulent gin palaces whilst listening to the quirky tales along the way. A historic day out guaranteed!
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had such an amazing time on this tour. The tour guide was such an art enthusiast and she was so sweet too!
I've been living in london for about a year and didn't even realize just how amazing the street art here was until this tour.
The tour guide offers great insight into the artist and their art pieces
we also visited a couple of free exhibitions which was really cool.
This tour really opened my eyes to a whole new world of street art.
I highly recommend it, although it is expensive but it was definitely worth it :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had just the most amazing day walking from Shoreditch to Brick lane. Seeing and learning about the fantastic street art. The tour makes you stop to observe and in doing so not only do you view the art but you observe London in a new way. Fantastic guide..very informative. I now know the difference between graffiti, street and free art!! Give me a spray can..

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This tour works so well at every level. A great guide, a good size group, and a tour that does so much more than it ' says on the tin'! It not only opened my eyes up to street art around shoreditch but actually helped me to appreciate all the other interesting people and places around there. We arrived as complete novices about street art but the guide had such passion about the topic that it quickly transmitted to the group. Recommended!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I bought this a gift/surprise for my design enthusiast boyfriend and we ended up both having a great day! Lots to learn and see, that you may otherwise not have seen alone! Thanks for a lovely day - it made all the difference having the sun shining too! Ended in a great place to eat and see some more sights!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a great afternoon! George was a wonderful guide and took us to places we would never have found ourselves. Not only were a few drinks enjoyed but we learnt alot about London too. Great company to deal with. Don't miss this one.
Newitt &Co (Melbourne, Australia)