“Want to know about the "bubble gum" artist? Go on a Street Art Tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Liquid History Tours

and up
Small Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
Ranked #2 of 1,270 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid History Tours offer unique walking & bike tour experiences to help unravel the real London. Join us for a few drinks on our historic pub tour, or enjoy a gentle riverside cycle to the "must-see" Windsor Castle or Hampton Court Palace. Our small groups & local leaders follow the road less travelled to discover the real England. A historic day out guaranteed!
London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Want to know about the "bubble gum" artist? Go on a Street Art Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went on a street art tour about nine months ago with another company and put the photo's onto Facebook. A relative was very interested and so when this came up as a deal, I booked 2 tickets. I am very happy that I did. The booking process was very responsive, I had some problems with the dates and my friends availability and I was offered a full refund because of this at one stage. Fortunately I found a date which suited.

Although I had done a street art walk not long before, the area we visited was different and when it wasn't, the art had changed radically. Also the tour guide had a different emphasis, which meant I was pretty much hearing new information the whole time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and interesting to listen to, giving the right balance of information, without putting me into overload. She held my attention for the whole time. She also gave information as to where else to look for street art, which I have used since.

I especially appreciated the email sent after the walk with details of the artists we had seen. This meant I could put names to the photo's and links to pages, rather than just saying the "bubble gum artist"

I would very much recommend Mind the Gaps tours and would go on one again.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
“Fantastic intro to street art - a really fun day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I know a bit about our illustrious (arty) streets of East London but our tour guide, Germander really knew her stuff and was just so relaxed and unpretentious - she left us wanting more (after 3.5 hours of gentle walking). So we promised to do another in a few months time as the art will change, the scenes and shop fronts morph into something new and we get to enjoy the whole experience again. Totally worth getting up at the early on Sunday.

East Sussex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“London and Walking Tour - July 26th 2014”

Sarah M, East Grinstead, West Sussex

What a memorable afternoon and evening. George, our guide, was unfailingly enthusiastic, courteous and informative. He took us to many interesting and historically significant pubs. We had plenty of time in each pub and the walking was at a leisurely pace which, since it was an extremely hot afternoon, was really helpful. Along the way he treated us to gems of information about London and the City and, interwoven with visits to nine pubs, ensured we had one of the best Saturdays in our capital for a long time. Will definitely do it again - our group of friends from East Grinstead, who all love pubs, are now keen to go.

1 Thank Sarah M
Williamstown, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable day - Hampton Court by bike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had an excellent day at Hampton Court. After catching the train to Richmond from London we enjoyed a relaxed ride to Hampton Court with the history and local attractions pointed out to us. We had a short stop at a bar for a drink on the way and an had a very nice pub meal at the end of the ride before exploring Hampton Court by ourselves. At the end of the day we took the option of the 3 hour boat ride back to Westminster dock which was a great way to end the day.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Street Art Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

A really interesting and informative tour of some of the street art around East London. It is worth doing the tour to learn some of the background information about works of art you might otherwise just walk past without noticing.

Our guide was interesting and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this tour.